Cheapest authentic NFL jersey?

Chronis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Since Kurt Warner is now officially retired (and he's not the kind of guy that will Favre his retirement), I want to get a #13 jersey before they get hard to find. So anybody have a place to get real NFL jerseys for cheap? I'd prefer to channel my inner cheap ass and not pay $80+.

Doubt you'll be able to find a real one for much less than the 350 that the NFL asks. Chinese knockoffs? absolutely. I've seen a few of the ones from a site that I won't mention in the thread that are very high quality. Though i've also seen pics of some people getting ones with off centered lettering and such.

You want authentic or replicas? Authentic ones will be like diddy said and hundreds of dollars and rarely if ever discounted, replicas on the other hand just go to your local sports store and they're probably being clearance out now or will start soon.

Basically, you need to find one in a store because he is retired and the NFL won't sell retired players jerseys, since they have no pre-made Warners left in stock at NFLshop.com, I doubt they would even let you make a custom one now. You can try though, $240. I have an authentic Patrick Willis I bought from there and it's awesome. A lot of money, but worth it for a player that will be there a long time or a legend on the team.

Actually, yeah I meant replicas. But official ones, not those cheap Chinesey ones. As for checking stores, I'll definitely start scouring the stores in the area, but it's a little hard to other teams' appearal in New York, especially if they aren't an east coast team.

well Ive seen 2 types of replicas. Ones that use different colored cloth panels like the authentics, and one that just print on stripes. those are pretty awful though, IMO. I usually by my jerseys at TJ maxx for like 30 bucks (normally like 80)

Check out the links below and look at the band on the arm. the good one is fabric and looks nice, the bad one is just a printed stripe and looks awful.

Good Replica:(normally 80 - 30 at TJ Maxx or somewhere similar)
http://www.nflbrand.com/images/New-England-Patriots-Tom-Brady-Replica-Team-Color-Jersey.jpg

Bad Replica:(normally 30)
http://www.jerseys-shopping.com/images/ak21.jpg

[quote name='Chronis']Actually, yeah I meant replicas. But official ones, not those cheap Chinesey ones. As for checking stores, I'll definitely start scouring the stores in the area, but it's a little hard to other teams' appearal in New York, especially if they aren't an east coast team.[/QUOTE]

Check the broadway mall, not sure if your in Nassau but they had $9.99 authentic jerseys, i saw vilma on the saints, alot of shaun alexander, im pretty sure they had warner for 74.99, that was a replica though. Champs in the broadway mall just got back from there, I got new jordan 2.5s for $59, because they mispriced them.

Thanks for the tip. I'm in Suffolk, so I'll probably try Smithaven and Bayshore malls first. if no luck, I'll head out there.

In general, they will go on sale a little after the super bowl from azcardinals.com/ nflshop...but I don't know if they will be discounting Warner's and it might be increasingly difficult to get as time goes buy. If you really want a Warner you might just wanna pay the 79.99 from nfl.com, theres usually coupon codes you can get to get like 20 percent off...It will be hard to find a Warner jersey outside Arizona in a B&M, here in Atlanta I never see ANYTHING cardinals even around the super bowl last year, maybe NY is different.

There are two non-authentic jerseys

Replica... which is the shitty one
and Premier, which is not authentic, but does have sewn numbers.

You want premier, you can probably find one around 75 bucks i would guess.

I know this doesn't exactly help you out, but looking at TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Ross stores coulnd't hurt. I found a bunch of out of market NFL items there in the past month.

Those stores all get different stock, but I found a Reebok orange Buccaneers throwback Mike Alstott Premier jersey at a Marshall's a few weeks back in WI. I also saw a stores with Reebok replica Jags Maurice whatever and Eagles jerseys among other NFL oddities at those stores.

bread's done
Back