Cheapest B&M for a few Halloween Horror themed DVDs.

hotel rwanda is 5.50 at target.

IT is 4.99 this week at circuit city.

stir of echoes is usually in the $5 bin at wal-mart and it might be actually on one of their movie sections as part of the halloween promo.

I personally have the Evil Dead Book of the Dead Editions (which wholly kick ass) and which i can't recommend enough. Got them for fairly cheap too through DDD during one of their sales.

Anyway, what's the best edition of Army of Darkness? I'm still trying to figure that one out.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I personally have the Evil Dead Book of the Dead Editions (which wholly kick ass) and which i can't recommend enough. Got them for fairly cheap too through DDD during one of their sales.

Anyway, what's the best edition of Army of Darkness? I'm still trying to figure that one out.[/quote]

Boomstick edition, it is long out of print though, and the cost can be pretty steep on eBay for just the one movie. I bought it and just wish I bought the original, since I like the movie but not enough to enjoy the bonus features that account for the price of the edition.

How hard is it to find Stir of Echoes in the Walmart bins? Is it something that's been there awhile and therefore the reason why it is tough to find or simply just depends on your walmart?

i picked up stir of echoes from target for 5 bucks, most of the retail stores other than CC and BB should have em around that price

[quote name='kaptinmorgan']i picked up stir of echoes from target for 5 bucks, most of the retail stores other than CC and BB should have em around that price[/quote]

Cool, I'll try there then since my BB and CC are out of it and the only other store with any is the Hollywood video by me that wants $15 for it still.

bread's done
Back