Cheapest B&M Game Rentals

hobbie8046

CAGiversary!
I have a Hollywood, BlockBuster and Movie Gallery around here and am looking to rent Punch Out on Tuesday. I normally use GameFly but am having a celebration for one of my friends who just graduated from college and want to have it that night. Anyone know their regular rental prices? I think Hollywood was like $8 last time I rented which is ridiculous.

blockbuster has unlimited game rentals for $20 a month. this is 1 game at a time, but you change keep it as long (or little) as you want. Other options for them in include 2 at a time for $35, and the best part is you can you it on games or movies. This is not bad considering each game rental at BB is $8.

Isn't hollywood video and movie gallery owned by the same corporation? I would think their prices would be the same. All game rental prices are a bit ridiculous.

Blockbuster is $8.99 I think for 5 days BUT you can keep it for near 2 weeks since they have the no late fee thing. It gives you a free 7 days to return it before you are charged to keep the game. Just keep the receipt and take it back a day before the charge date.

I'm Gameflying it :)

That's why they're struggling in business, they make their rules so convoluted. "Ya you can rent it and no late fees either but if you keep it too long you have to buy it but you don't really have to buy it you can take it back but you have to pay a restocking fee but now there are late fees so that'll be $24.76"

bread's done
Back