Cheapest/Best Tetris for GBA or DS?

WrestleCrap'sRD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Looking to pick up a Tetris game for my wife for her DS. Doesn't matter if it's GBA or DS, she just wants to play Tetris. What options are there?

RD

I really enjoyed Tetris DS a lot (and I do mean a lot), the big reason being its online component, but it also has pretty meaty single player modes. The game may require a little effort to find now though.

cheapest would probably tetris worlds on the gba, the best would most definitely be Tetris DS on the ds, but it's getting quite hard (and expensive) to find.

[quote name='SL4IN']cheapest would probably tetris worlds on the gba, the best would most definitely be Tetris DS on the ds, but it's getting quite hard (and expensive) to find.[/QUOTE]

this.

Go for Tetris DS at ebgames-- it's like $26.99 used. otherwise, you're looking at $40-50 on ebay/amazon. Really ridiculous that Nintendo let Tetris, of all games, go out of print.

Tetris DS is pretty freaking awesome... so many modes and I love how they gave everything a Nintendo touch. But it's impossible to find unless you can snag a copy at GS/EB.

tetris ds pwns all.

It's got charming nintendo themes to it.

Great multiplayer, online, a ton of other cool features.

It's the ultimate version.

Tetris DS. Just watch out for the Tetris-obsessed Japanese players that will ultimately kick your butt in little to no time in the multiplayer mode ;)

Aw, man, I've been wanting to get Tetris DS forever and it went into rare status in that time. Going to be harder and more expensive to get now...

[quote name='Masterkyo']I believed Circuit City have Dr. Marion & Pokemon (GBA) for $8.96. It's very good Tetris games :)[/QUOTE]

That's not Tetris, though. They're great puzzle games, but not quite what he's looking for.

It sucks that Tetris DS is getting to be rare. Guess this means I'll have to stick with my copy of the original, black-and-white Tetris until I can scrape together the money for the new version. :bomb:

bread's done
Back