Cheapest copy of brawl?

Trade 3 get it free at eb games. That's the only promo happening right now.

Previously the only other one was the dell one (but it's dead now).

[quote name='Lockescythe']I doubt theres anything cheaper than 49.99 but figured I may as well see what promos and so forth are going with it and if theres someway to save a bit.[/quote]

i got my for 20 after trading 4 at bbv, and you can too!

[quote name='gamer602']i got my for 20 after trading 4 at bbv, and you can too![/quote]

That's a terrible deal. You traded in 4? They should be giving it to you for free!

Anyway, I did the trade 3 a while back. Somehow I did it with PSP games too. I'm not sure what sort of voodoo magic the EB clerk used to make it happen, but he did, and I'm happy for it.

[quote name='DMPugh']That's a terrible deal. You traded in 4? They should be giving it to you for free!

Anyway, I did the trade 3 a while back. Somehow I did it with PSP games too. I'm not sure what sort of voodoo magic the EB clerk used to make it happen, but he did, and I'm happy for it.[/quote]

20 is the amount i spent on the buying the 4 games, not what i paid to bbv!

[quote name='gamer602']i got my for 20 after trading 4 at bbv, and you can too![/quote]

Damn :O Mine was $30 after Trade 3 at EB.
On March 8th.

:( I want this now.

Actually, the pre-order is $59.99 so I should get back $10 making it the same as you!

From what I know the cheapest Non-Trade in price was $34.99 during Dell's 5 days of deals, which has ended. Just for comparison

I did the trade 3 with EB back in March of 2007 and the store employee put it down for $69.99. Which means I'll be receiving $20 credit when I go pick up my copy tomorrow.

I also ordered one off of Dell.ca when it was on sale. I think it comes to $39 after tax but with free shipping.

Why oh why didn't I get it from Dell?!?! Its worth the wait to save that much.

(Just for the record, this is the 4th game I've kicked myself about because I chose not to get them from the Dell Deals thing)

[quote name='Zeitgeist']Why oh why didn't I get it from Dell?!?! Its worth the wait to save that much.

(Just for the record, this is the 4th game I've kicked myself about because I chose not to get them from the Dell Deals thing)[/quote]

$15? Not worth it!
I'd have paid $20 to have it earlier by 1 day :(

I'm in the same boat as Firestorm. Bought about $28 worth of fodder from The Source sales, and now I should get $10 back. $18 for potential GotY sounds like a good deal to me.

At shoppers today they had some deal where spending over $50 will give you $10 back. So that somewhat makes brawl cheaper.

Sam's Club is selling the game for $43.96 so if you have a membership or know someone who does you can grab a copy there.

[quote name='Onikami']Sam's Club is selling the game for $43.96 so if you have a membership or know someone who does you can grab a copy there.[/quote]
We don't have Sam's Club

[quote name='magiic']We don't have Sam's Club[/quote]

yea we do,
theyre all over ontario, and alberta.
theyre opening in The GVRD soon....

Victoris

bread's done
Back