Cheapest for Lost: Season 1

This collection rules. This show rules. The next season will rule but what rules the most? The fact I got it for $34.99 at BB w/an extra disk and a $10 OFF COUPON FOR DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!

If they sell DH B&M the same price as Lost, it will cost me $24.99. I can't wait!

[quote name='saetia']This collection rules. This show rules. The next season will rule but what rules the most? The fact I got it for $34.99 at BB w/an extra disk and a $10 OFF COUPON FOR DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!

If they sell DH B&M the same price as Lost, it will cost me $24.99. I can't wait![/QUOTE]

and i think if you pre-order DH, you'll receive a $5 digital coupon or something...im not positive what it is or when it expires

[quote name='Santurio']Is it really that good?[/QUOTE]

If you start at the beginning (which really is key)... yes, it is most certainly that good.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']and i think if you pre-order DH, you'll receive a $5 digital coupon or something...im not positive what it is or when it expires[/QUOTE]

isnt it 10 buck coupon BUT you cant do instore pick up on preorders so you cant use the 10 buck off coupon that comes with lost ... now if you did preorders you could but it would been higher....

with Rewards card saying DH is same price

Lost 35
DH 25 with 10 buck coupon
total 60 bucks

Best buy online preorders

Lost 35 bucks
DH 25 bucks using the preorder coupon
Total 60 bucks + 10 buck Digtal coupon

So it would of been cheaper buying online preorders but too late now

in store no cards 80 bucks
in store with rewards and coupons 60
online preorders 60 + 10 buck gift code

I never watched DH but if it does go for 35 with rewards card (meaning 25 bucks with the 10 buck off lost coupon) I will probally end up buying it as a xmas gift ......

that coconuts deal makes you send in the original UPC for the $10 rebate. That sux. It says "reproductions of UPC are Invalid"

[quote name='cag1000']that coconuts deal makes you send in the original UPC for the $10 rebate. That sux. It says "reproductions of UPC are Invalid"[/QUOTE]

I thought that too, until I got it. There's an extra UPC on the outside shrink wrap.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']mussst
buuy

looosst

*wanders out front door without shutting it and ambles slowly toward BB with copy of Wal-Mart ad in hand*[/QUOTE]

lmao :lol:

Is this coupon for Desperate Housewives inside the Lost packaging? I don't see it advertised anywhere on the packagaing, and that coupon is 50% of the reason I actually bought the dvd box.

I figure I can try out this show for $35, and then if DH is $35 when it hits I can score that for $25, which makes this an amazing deal.

[quote name='slidecage']isnt it 10 buck coupon BUT you cant do instore pick up on preorders so you cant use the 10 buck off coupon that comes with lost ... now if you did preorders you could but it would been higher....

with Rewards card saying DH is same price

Lost 35
DH 25 with 10 buck coupon
total 60 bucks

Best buy online preorders

Lost 35 bucks
DH 25 bucks using the preorder coupon
Total 60 bucks + 10 buck Digtal coupon

So it would of been cheaper buying online preorders but too late now

in store no cards 80 bucks
in store with rewards and coupons 60
online preorders 60 + 10 buck gift code

I never watched DH but if it does go for 35 with rewards card (meaning 25 bucks with the 10 buck off lost coupon) I will probally end up buying it as a xmas gift ......[/QUOTE]

I don't think the rewards card is good for online purchases, even if you pick up instore, since they charge your credit card online, and youu simply go to the store to pick it up prepaid.

[quote name='saetia'] The fact I got it for $34.99 at BB w/an extra disk and a $10 OFF COUPON FOR DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!
[/QUOTE]

Still waiting... I got the extra disk in mine too, I just want to make sure the coupon is actually inside the Lost packaging and Best Buy didn't fuck up and not give it to me, or it was something else.

I'm really trying to avoid just ripping the packaging open and watching it, but I am waiting in case I have to do a return / rebuy.

Looked at the ad, it's really ambigious... I think I'm going to assume it's on the bonus disk somewhere and just rip it open. But heads will roll if it's not...

I just got mine in the mail from FYE.com. Ordered it May 28th.....was 39.99 before 15% off and a $10 rebate.
A/R itll cost me $23. =]

[quote name='rebenns']I don't think the rewards card is good for online purchases, even if you pick up instore, since they charge your credit card online, and youu simply go to the store to pick it up prepaid.[/QUOTE]

you can use your reward zone card on online purchases. however, they wont price match the in-store reward zone member price.

My walmart still has them for 18.88... they are going fast at this price.. not sure how much longer it will last.. Charmed season two is 18.88 as well :p

[quote name='Vampyreonline']My walmart still has them for 18.88... they are going fast at this price.. not sure how much longer it will last.. Charmed season two is 18.88 as well :p[/QUOTE]

'them' = ??

[quote name='Vampyreonline']*looks to topic of post* Them= Lost Season One[/QUOTE]

pardon my request for additional information but the lowest price quoted so far for Season One of LOST is around $34, and you just said that your WalMart has them for $18.

i'd say that requires some follow-up info.

care to confirm that a Wal-Mart near you is selling a $45 DVD box for $18?

thanks!!!

hope you have a super-duper day!!

:)

there is only one season of lost right? this stuff usual interests me, but i didn't have a chance to watch more than a couple shows because of school and stuff

so this is worth 35 right? i might just use my BB gift card

It's not $35 at Best Buy anymore... that sale ended on Saturday 9-10-05.

It's now 39.99 at Best Buy with no reward zone discount.

[quote name='Manji']Yeah, confirmation? Does Wal-Mart have Lost s1 for $18.88? If not, what are they carrying it at?[/QUOTE]

My Walmart has it back at the reg price of 46.99.. for the first week of a new release MY walmart normaly does tv sets at 18.88.. it's totaly YMMV

Why are people paying more than $30 when coconuts has it for 29.99??

It has already been pointed out and one of the posts above says "the lowest quoted price is 34.99" ..what the hell? Do people even read through the threads anymore?

[quote name='Vampyreonline']My Walmart has it back at the reg price of 46.99.. for the first week of a new release MY walmart normaly does tv sets at 18.88.. it's totaly YMMV[/QUOTE]

isn't that below cost?

i thought that was illegal... but yeah, that's like the DVD deal of the year.

can anyone else confirm a walmart near them doing the same thing?

i'm about to call the closest one to ask

[quote name='gsr']Why are people paying more than $30 when coconuts has it for 29.99??

It has already been pointed out and one of the posts above says "the lowest quoted price is 34.99" ..what the hell? Do people even read through the threads anymore?[/QUOTE]

why don't you take a midol and bite down on a towel?

that price is AFTER a rebate

fuck a rebate

the REAL coconuts price is 39.99 + tax + shipping

i walked into Fry's and bought one for 33.99 + tax, no shipping

apparently you don't bother to read entire threads yourself....

Does anyone know any other way to get the BB bonus disc? I stupidly bought and opened it from Sam's Club the day it came out, so I've got no way to return it...

I already wrote to BB and they said the company wasn't stocking any.

The case for this feels flimsy, and is kind of shitty... oh well, I guess I can deal with it =/

It feels like it's going to fall apart any second, and the plastic holding has a big slit down the right hand side.

If you eat Orville Redenbacher Popcorn...

The boxes will have (if they don't already) on-package advertising and a form for a $10 rebate on Lost: Season 1.

Requirements:
3 UPC's from Orville Popcorn (2-pack or more)
Lost "Proof of Purchase"
The On-Pack form
Good until 12/31/05 I believe...

So...~$34 - $10 = $24

bread's done
Back