Cheapest Gamecube Combo? (All new not anything used)

mcgavin27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
where is the cheapest that i can get a new gamecube, a new copy of Resident evil 4, and a new memory card 251 or bigger?

I have been thinking gamestop but tell me if i should do this. I was planning on trading in GTA: san andreas, Nba street V.3, Ninja Gaiden, Brothers in arms, Tekken 5, unreal championship, deus ex: invisible war, Guilty Gear X2:Reload, and Rocky for a black gamecube, resident evil 4 and a memory card. Also, i would get a free player's choice game (wind waker, metroid prime, or animal crossing, i am deciding on)
Good deal... or even a reasonable deal?

If not where can i find it cheaper, B&M please.

EDIT: I traded in at Gamestop
Ninja Gaiden
Brothers in Arms
Deus ex: Invisible War
Guilty Gear X2 # reload
Socom 1
Tekken 5
Unreal championship
Metal Arms (ps2, bought 5 minutes before the trade in at best buy)
Midway Arcade Treasures 1 (same as metal arms)

and got:
Black Gamecube
Super Smash Bros. Melee (both new)

Traded in at FYE
Nba live 2004
Pro Race driver
3 copies of Unreal 2: The Awakening (bought for 4.48 each at TRU, 10 minutes before the trade)

and got:
Resident Evil 4 (new)
1019 Memory card (new)

Traded in at Rhino
Rocky
2 guides
5 free shipping games from ebgames.com

and got:
Used Metroid Prime w/metroid prime 2 demo
and $13 dollars credit which i will help pay for a wavebird.

[quote name='Beana Blasta']no dont do it, go to costco and look at there deals
but if you really want to do the trade,....... dont do it, its a rip off[/QUOTE]
what would be this Costco?
(sidenote. I only have 42 dollars cash, so i will have to trade)

Your trading 3 great games for 1 good game and a cube? Just find the GC system with mario kart and extra controller for $99.99 I think Wal-mart may still have some.

[quote name='Indiana']Your trading 3 great games for 1 good game and a cube? Just find the GC system with mario kart and extra controller for $99.99 I think Wal-mart may still have some.[/QUOTE]
My every store in my town doesn't have the mario kart bundle, also i forgot to mention i get a free players choice game, so that is maybe 2 good games?

Check MicroCenter if there's one near you -- the one by me still has the Mario Kart Bundles for $99 and they had a deal that included another game free plus a controller for $4.

[quote name='mcgavin27']where is the cheapest that i can get a new gamecube, a new copy of Resident evil 4, and a new memory card 251 or bigger?

I have been thinking gamestop but tell me if i should do this. I was planning on trading in GTA: san andreas, Nba street V.3, Ninja Gaiden, Brothers in arms, Tekken 5, unreal championship, deus ex: invisible war, Guilty Gear X2:Reload, and Rocky for a black gamecube, resident evil 4 and a memory card. Also, i would get a free player's choice game (wind waker, metroid prime, or animal crossing, i am deciding on)
Good deal... or even a reasonable deal?

If not where can i find it cheaper, B&M please.[/QUOTE]

Sell the games here - u'll get more than from trading them in most likely...

i have decided to split up my games among my gamestop, fye and rhino to get all the things i want, i will try to find the best deal tomorrow. I will use gamestop for the gamecube w/free player's choice game, fye for mem. card, and rhino for re 4.

[quote name='ph33r m3']i have a gamecube that i'd sell to ya + some games just PM me[/QUOTE]
No i am sry, i don't have the cash, i have about 40-45 dollars, and the rest i will get in credit from games/guides/free shipping games from eb;) . So i am sry for the confusion.

costco is bulk warehouse where you can food and stuff in bulk, but you need a 45 buck membership though.. they have gamecube bundles that come with the metroid prime, memory card 251, an extra controller, and the system for $89.99 not bad but seems outta your reach from what I see..

A refurbished gamecube from gamecrazy is 79.99 and the gamestop sounds like the way for you to go if you wanna try that but to my knowledge a gamecube bundle might be hard to find at a good price, good luck if you find one!

[quote name='Indiana']Your trading 3 great games for 1 good game and a cube? Just find the GC system with mario kart and extra controller for $99.99 I think Wal-mart may still have some.[/QUOTE]
Just for the record, RE4 is not a 'good' game-- it is a great game.

[quote name='RankHypocrisy']Just for the record, RE4 is not a 'good' game-- it is a great game.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I haven't played it yet.

I say you should try to sell some games, then take the money and buy a gamecube. Much easier and you'll get more.

Unless you really want to take 23 bucks of Tekken 5 that you bought 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I say you should try to sell some games, then take the money and buy a gamecube. Much easier and you'll get more.

Unless you really want to take 23 bucks of Tekken 5 that you bought 2 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]
got 28 for it, and i had it since the week it came out.

Well...my suggestion would be this: Since you are short on cash (about $42 in cash on hand). You could go to Walmart or another retailer that offers a lay-away program. Get the GC in layway and when you get the remaining $57 (not counting tax), then you could get it without trading and losing great games and without doing it via credit card.

Of course, you will have to be patient since you won't get the GC right away but at least is partially yours and I am sure you can come up with the difference in a month or so. I believe most lay-away programs are 3 months long.

Good luck!

[quote name='dedgeu2']Well...my suggestion would be this: Since you are short on cash (about $42 in cash on hand). You could go to Walmart or another retailer that offers a lay-away program. Get the GC in layway and when you get the remaining $57 (not counting tax), then you could get it without trading and losing great games and without doing it via credit card.

Of course, you will have to be patient since you won't get the GC right away but at least is partially yours and I am sure you can come up with the difference in a month or so. I believe most lay-away programs are 3 months long.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

most are 3.. but you can get them longer if you must and they do it by a case by case usually.. i'd totally go that route if i had to have anything new.. i'd rather just get a used system and be done with it and not have to worry about trading in some excellent games just for GC and 2 games.

bread's done
Back