Cheapest GH2 xbox

rockytrh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I currently have all the current GHs for PS2, but I want to get them for X360 (as my PS2 is dieing and i am probably going to hawk the lot on ebay here soon). I picked up a GH3 bundle for $60 locally, and I want a second guitar, so i figure i might as well pick up a GH2 bundle. Anybody know where I can find a cheap one, i don't mind if it is used.

Here is where I would normally plug yourfree360games.com because if you have never used it, you can get a brand new GHII or GHIII for literally $1.95. The only catch is you have to make 2 phone calls to cancel the trials they sign you up for. I've joined and got GHIII, Burnout Paradise, and Scene-It all for super cheap. Now, the reason I say I would normally plug the site is because I ordered GHII over a month ago and still have not received. Only game I've had a problem with so far. There's also Goozex but that's hit or miss sometimes. Your best bet is to probably wait for another GHII sale like they had during Xmas. That probably won't happen till the summer though, so if you want it now I'd say try eBay. Just watch out for the shipping charges.

I'll have to try goozex, i think that is a trading site right? I might be able to trade something for one there :) I have taken a look at yourfree360, and I am sure it is a good site, but i am too forgetful for something like that. I'd end up accidently spending money on something i don't need/use. Thanks yo!

bread's done
Back