Cheapest Guitar Hero?

Slayzz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm trying to get the bundle and an extra controller. it is $109.98 at redoctane.com. Anyone know a better deal than this?

Thanks in advance.

Just suck it up and pay full price. Trust me when I say it's well worth it. (And, no, there's no better deal on the bundle)

That is the cheapest way to get it. Most places other than Redoctane.com have bumped up the game and guitar bundle by 10 bucks and it's reasonable to say that the seperate controllers will be 10 dollars more as well.

Don't listen. If you can wait until the new year to buy it, then take advantage of their sale on gift certificates. (link) Get yourself a $100 certificate for $85, then use it to order the $110 package for $95. The only problem is that if you order the GC now, it won't be emailed to you until the new year. It should work but obviously no one has tried it.

you can get the game and controller for $60 at BB with the $10 off coupon. then just wait for a nice deal to come along on an extra controller. i'm waiting for one as well.

Anyone got a cheap deal on a one guitar bundle? My Best Buy won't take the $10 off coupon, so other'n that, the best I can find is getting the $50 gift certificate from Red Octane for $45 and using that five bucks off on shipping (making it around $69 shipped.) I just don't need a second guitar!

[quote name='masterh']Anyone got a cheap deal on a one guitar bundle? My Best Buy won't take the $10 off coupon, so other'n that, the best I can find is getting the $50 gift certificate from Red Octane for $45 and using that five bucks off on shipping (making it around $69 shipped.) I just don't need a second guitar![/QUOTE]

? Why wont they take it? Did you make sure to use the shopped copy that has the "no copies" bit taken out?

Forget finding it cheap, where can you find it at all?!?! Every Best Buy in my area is sold out and Gamestop apparently raised the price to $80.

Order it from redoctane.com for 69.99, shipping is only 3.99. If you're getting the bundle with 2 guitar, use coupon code catalog1 to take $20 off. $93 shipped

My Best Buy is *terrible* with devil customers - they won't take any printed coupons. They actually removed ALL of the $5 off video game gift cards and replaced them with ones that expired in 2004. I kid you not.
Someone in the Memphis area must've boned it up for everyone else :whistle2:(
On the other hand, I *may* have found a pretty damn good deal:
http://www.redoctane.com/ro-value.html
Guitar Hero bundle + In the Groove game and pad for $99.99
I've emailed RedOctane to see if they'll let the penny slide so I can use the catalog1 coupon code. If not, I'll buy a $100 gift certificate for $85 and rock it that way!

bread's done
Back