Cheapest I can get a dualshock 3 for?

redmangoose

CAGiversary!
What's the lowest price I can get it for usually?
There's the new owner's kit for 33 bucks on Amazon but I don't really need an HDMI cable seeing as though I lost my old one and just recently spent 10 bucks for another one 2 weeks back.

[quote name='redmangoose']What's the lowest price I can get it for usually?
There's the new owner's kit for 33 bucks on Amazon but I don't really need an HDMI cable seeing as though I lost my old one and just recently spent 10 bucks for another one 2 weeks back.[/QUOTE]

33 is less than they usually ever are. they also dont normally come with those charging cables and you can always find a use for an hdmi cable.

i got my spare for 37 from newegg and at the time it was an awesome deal compared to 55 at walmart/bestbuy

[quote name='redmangoose']What's the lowest price I can get it for usually?
There's the new owner's kit for 33 bucks on Amazon but I don't really need an HDMI cable seeing as though I lost my old one and just recently spent 10 bucks for another one 2 weeks back.[/QUOTE]
Wait...you spent $10 for an HDMI cable?

$3.29 w/ free shipping;):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Premium...ultDomain_0&hash=item1c2108587a#ht_1636wt_648

As for your question, I would look for one of those game/controller bundles they put out at this time of year usually. You could get a game like one of the God Of War collections AND a controller for $60 or sometimes even less.

For anyone needing one I have a few spare mints I would sell for $35 shipped.

PM me if you are in need of one guys/gals. :)

bread's done
Back