Cheapest internet provider

ThunderChunky62

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
So I want to switch my internet/tv from Uverse(up to 24 Mbps). The cheapest I have found is xfinity up to 75 Mbps plus TV for $49.99 Mo( I know their customer service sucks). I don't really need TV but internet by itself is more expensive without a bundle, so it seems. Anyone know of anything cheaper for internet?

This question is impossible to answer without knowing where you live.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to who's available in your area, it's pretty hit or miss. I'm in the burbs and my only options where are live are AT&T and Comcast. 

AT&T is cheaper but we had their "service" at my parent's house and it was garbage... never reached the speeds we paid for and never had a consistent connection. Comcast is hella more expensive but their service was reliable and fast. 

Both provider's CS sucks fairly equally. 

I've been searching around and it seems like AT&T and Comcast are the only two in my area (even though Frontier is available in next town over but not mine). So pretty much I am screwed and will have to spend more than I want to.

Check out dslreports, it's a website that shows user reviews and coverage area for isp's, but I forget the last time it's been updated.

I can recommend the Internet cheaper from personal experience. I work in an office and I just need cheap and fast Internet. I have tried many different providers. And in the end, I was advised to use usave. I used it for two months and the benefit was very large. Now I only use it. And you if you are looking for something cheaper that you should consider this option. There are different packages there. You can choose the one you like. Good luck with your search.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back