Cheapest iPhone??

xabsolut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Is there anywhere I can get it for less than the $600 8GB /$500 4GB sticker price? I don't want to purchase any used or refurbished ones or any off ebay. =/ any advice?

[quote name='xabsolut']Is there anywhere I can get it for less than the $600 8GB /$500 4GB sticker price? I don't want to purchase any used or refurbished ones or any off ebay. =/ any advice?[/QUOTE]
Any reason you don't want refurbs from Apple themselves? They are $100 cheaper for each model and if you check up on some forums from people who bought them, they are like brand new and come with a one year warranty. I don't think you will find a better deal then $100 off if at all. Read up on some comments from people who bought refurbs. It may or may not change your mind.

[quote name='sailorchrono']Iowa, that link you posted doesn't seem to work anymore :( (I mean the plan, not the actual link itself ^^')[/quote]
Well alright. I never tried it, I just remembered reading it. Good luck then.

i'd rather buy a refurbished one from Apple Store (online) rather than from an unknown seller on eBay.

[quote name='DomLando']Well the 8GB just dropped in price to $399. So there you go.[/quote]
What he said. It doesn't look like the 4GB version will be continuing, so that price may drop until stock is gone. The new $399 price is effective immediately, so there you are.

I just got mines today! The 8 Gig for $400.

I then sold my UNLOCKED Samsung SGH-D900 (Black Carbon) on Craigslist within 3 minutes of the post for $150 (Retailed for $400). I know I should have charged $200. Anyways, I basically got it for $250 since I sold my old phone.

bread's done
Back