Cheapest Netflix plan that allows for X360 streaming

berzirk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Their site forces you towards signing up so heavily I can't get in far enough to see what in the hell the various plans they offer are. Do ALL of their plans allow for you to stream to the 360?

I think the cheapest plan is $4.99/mo, 2 disc limit per month, but I didn't know if that has any streaming restrictions associated.

Thanks in advance!

I have the 1 disc out at a time unlimited.

You have to have an unlimited plan to get unlimited streaming access. If you like movies/ TV it is worth it.

Got it. Thanks guys. That's right at the threshold for me. I was hoping it was a couple bucks less/mo. Might wait a bit longer before signing up since I probably wouldn't watch more than 3-4 movies a month with kids and games keeping me plenty busy. If I hit redbox, I'd be paying half of that monthly fee, granted without the convenience of being able to stream.

The cheapest plan $4.99 a month has a restriction of 2 hours of instant streaming. It's also not compatible with the XBOX 360 or any other netflix ready devices. The next cheapest plan is the $8.99 1 DVD out with unlimited instant streaming. I suggest you browse the instant selection first to see if it'll be worth the money. Personally I don't find the movies all that great.

[quote name='berzirk']Got it. Thanks guys. That's right at the threshold for me. I was hoping it was a couple bucks less/mo. Might wait a bit longer before signing up since I probably wouldn't watch more than 3-4 movies a month with kids and games keeping me plenty busy. If I hit redbox, I'd be paying half of that monthly fee, granted without the convenience of being able to stream.[/QUOTE]

Just to give you a heads up, the TV selection on Redbox is poor. If you want to catch up on Battlestar Galactica or Dexter your selction on Redbox is limited to a whooping 4 titles . I have the 1 disc out option with blu-ray and unlimited streaming. I'm currently playing $11, minus blu-ray it would be $9 with unlimited streaming

Redbox does have newer used movies for $5.XX (sometimes $7) how ever. I just bought extract and the hangover recently. Just gotta make cases but still worth it IMHO.

I think that's why I stream movies is cause some of the horrible ones you'd never watch but yeah, around $9.XX here as well.

Most of the info has been covered but here's a bit more:

4.99 (5.99 w bluray) a month, with 2 dvd rentals (one out at a time) and two hours of instant streaming with no ability to connect to an xbox.
8.99 a (10.99 w bluray) month, one dvd out at time with unlimited rentals, and unlimited instant streaming, and can connect to an xbox

For the best bang for the buck, go with the 10.99 bluray. If you're trying to find a list of what's available to watch instantly, check out this site:

www.instantwatcher.com

Has their HD content improved?? I was a member for like two months when it first became available on the 360, and they had hardly any GOOD content.

[quote name='linkmon']Has their HD content improved?? I was a member for like two months when it first became available on the 360, and they had hardly any GOOD content.[/QUOTE]

yes, a lot of HD content has been added, and you're always surprised what is in HD and what isn't, now there is a little icon next to the title. Like, the other night I watched a Clifford:Big Red Dog: the Movie in HD. I was thrilled :roll:

bread's done
Back