cheapest new wii out there?

cjagar

CAGiversary!
need to buy a new wii (not wii U), I don't need any accessories, what's the cheapest way to go?  I saw a white one on walmart for 99 bucks, but I'm wondering if theres a cheaper one out there?  Has to be a new one, and not a wii U.

Target has the Blue Wii Skylanders Giants bundle for $99.  You can sell the special edition Tree Rex figure in there for $30 or so.  $40-$50 for the entire Giants game bundle (game, portal, three figures, etc.).  If you want to deal with all that.

thanks, how can i find out which targets have the blue one?  seems like it's not on the website

The only thing I can think is to call ahead.  The sale doesn't start until tomorrow though.

It's a low-ball offer, but if you'd be interested in selling just the Gnarly Tree Rex for $20/shipped and save the effort of trying to resell it, I'd be willing. You'd totally get more if you shopped around (and removing him from the "bundle" greatly reduces the value of the rest of the game for resell).  Just FYI.

The only thing I can think is to call ahead. The sale doesn't start until tomorrow though.

It's a low-ball offer, but if you'd be interested in selling just the Gnarly Tree Rex for $20/shipped and save the effort of trying to resell it, I'd be willing. You'd totally get more if you shopped around (and removing him from the "bundle" greatly reduces the value of the rest of the game for resell). Just FYI.
I took Bob for a Pokemon guy, guess I was wrong.

I sank so many hours into Red and Yellow back in the day... I've never wanted to devote that much time to a single game again.  I've picked up a few since then, but have avoided getting "sucked in".

Skylanders is great, in that catching them all is just one giant money sink instead of a giant time sink.  Money means less to me than my time. ;)

bread's done
Back