Cheapest original XBOX and/or Games?

SCDallas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Cheapest place to get an xbox original, new or used.
also cheap games? I just got fable lost chapters for 10 and really want to play it.

Thanks guys!

[quote name='SCDallas']Cheapest place to get an xbox original, new or used.
also cheap games? I just got fable lost chapters for 10 and really want to play it.

Thanks guys![/quote]

I would say try looking on Craigslist.com for local people selling Xbox consoles which they usually bundle with games or Gamestop sells them used for $59.99.

Also cheapest place to probably get a bunch of used Xbox games would probably also be Gamestop seeing they have a bin thas usually either $14.99 and under or $9.99 and under and they have a bunch of good titles in the $3.99-9.99 range.

[quote name='SCDallas']Cheapest place to get an xbox original, new or used.

Thanks guys![/quote]

How much are you looking to spend / what games are you interested in getting? I'm moving to Boston soon (from Co Spgs) so I need to liquidate. I have excellent condition xbox, with 3 controllers and a couple games...

Shipping costs would probably make checking your local EBgames the best bet though.

[quote name='racthamp']i'm looking at Halo edition xbox with two controllers and 2 games.. for $60 is it a good deal?[/QUOTE]

where? I'd probably jump on it.

bread's done
Back