Cheapest place to buy God Of War?

Where did you hear that from? Any idea what other games are going to be greatest hits in the next round? I was hoping GT4 would drop soon.

[quote name='Ecofreak']I heard it was going to be $20 when the next round of Greatest Hits comes out in the next month or so.[/QUOTE]

That would seem early . . . but would also make some sense.

GOW is one of those games that a cheap copy would keep Sony fanboys a little happier while they wait for PS3.

Would make sense that Sony accelerates the GH status of games.

Then again, they may hold out at $50 (or $40) for holiday profits.

[quote name='Ecofreak']I heard it was going to be $20 when the next round of Greatest Hits comes out in the next month or so.[/QUOTE]

Did you hear it from a reliable source, or someone here at CAG (like me) who's mentioned in a post or two that "I'm expecting to see it go $20 GH any week/month now", in reply to Best Buy's too-recent ad inclusion of GoW for the not-so-ripe price of $49.99? That was two weeks ago and I still can't believe they did it. After seeing Tekken 5 at Target for $27, I'm thinking that might be GoW's next step to cheapness. I can smell Target already printing the new tags for it.

I was thinking about waiting for it to become a GH title. I guess I can hold off a week or two to see if any info about that is said.

bread's done
Back