Cheapest place to get an HDMI cable B&M

Dragon_Master

CAGiversary!
I am lookign for an HDMI cable. I want to buy it at a B&M store but so far the cheapest ic an find is one for $20 is there any place that may sell it cheaper? I live in Tacoma, WA if that helps at all.

[quote name='bradr']If you have a "Big Lots" store, I saw some for $8 there.[/quote]

I will have to check there thanks for the tip :)

I am lookign for an HDMI cable. I want to buy it at a B&M store but so far the cheapest ic an find is one for $20 is there any place that may sell it cheaper? I live in Tacoma, WA if that helps at all.

[quote name='bradr']If you have a "Big Lots" store, I saw some for $8 there.[/quote]

I will have to check there thanks for the tip :)

[quote name='Dragon_Master']I am lookign for an HDMI cable. I want to buy it at a B&M store but so far the cheapest ic an find is one for $20 is there any place that may sell it cheaper? I live in Tacoma, WA if that helps at all.[/quote]

T-Town represent! :lol:

[quote name='Dragon_Master']I am lookign for an HDMI cable. I want to buy it at a B&M store but so far the cheapest ic an find is one for $20 is there any place that may sell it cheaper? I live in Tacoma, WA if that helps at all.[/quote]

T-Town represent! :lol:

Well I called my local Big Lots and they told me they dont have any HDMI cables in I also went to Target and the cheapest one they had was $40 :(

Is there a reason you won't order online? Amazon has some pretty cheap too.

And I was at a BJs the other day, and they had a 6' for $20 and a 12' for $25... not horrible, but still expensive compared to how cheap you can get them online.

[quote name='Dragon_Master']Well I called my local Big Lots and they told me they dont have any HDMI cables in I also went to Target and the cheapest one they had was $40 :([/quote]

I would never call a Big Lots and ask 9 times out of 10 you will never get the right answer, so if you have one near by I think its worth the trip. I have seen them at every Big Lots I have been to in the last 6 month for 11.99.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Is there a reason you won't order online? Amazon has some pretty cheap too.

And I was at a BJs the other day, and they had a 6' for $20 and a 12' for $25... not horrible, but still expensive compared to how cheap you can get them online.[/quote]

The reason why i want to buy it locally is cause I am going out to buy a PS3 today and I am planning on having my brother come over and have a game night and I want to have the system looking its best :)

[quote name='Dragon_Master']The reason why i want to buy it locally is cause I am going out to buy a PS3 today and I am planning on having my brother come over and have a game night and I want to have the system looking its best :)[/quote]

buy 80$ one at best buy, use it, return it, then go to monoprice after your bro leaves for a cheap one

Looks around the electronics clearance sections of Taget, Wal-Mart or any other department stores.

My Wal-Mart and Target both have some now for around $20-25.

My buddy uses the Circuit City by Toys R Us by the Tacoma Mall all the time as his personal test store. Buys some cables or adapter to make sure things look great. Then returns it and orders it online later for way cheaper. CC has a fine return policy for that kind of stuff. I did it for a graphics card to just get something to work till I got paid and had more money to upgrade.

[quote name='Dragon_Master']Well I called my local Big Lots and they told me they dont have any HDMI cables in I also went to Target and the cheapest one they had was $40 :([/quote]

for target, did you look on the ps3 or 360 accessory area? they shouldn't be more than $20. i know for a fact mine has some on clearance right now for $20. i don't think they're clearanced anywhere else though (i.e., computer accessories). i wouldn't buy from monoprice, i bought a component cable and it gave poor quality and white lines going through my tv. it took forever for them to let me return it too.

Cheapest place I would guess is Fry's, but that's a bit far from Tacoma for a seperate trip. Every place I can think of in Tacoma (and pretty much every B&M store) is way overpriced.

bread's done
Back