Cheapest place to get an XBOX 360 Elite w/ coupons or military discount?

markyshizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Im looking to get an elite soon, anybody know any stores that got coupons towards this or apply military discount?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Jesus you paid $2 under retail for a 360 on eBay??!?!?!

You're insane man, might as well have paid the extra $15-20 in store so it if was defective out of the box you could return it.

You're seriously crazy...

I know you guys are the last people that I would expect to shop at Gamestop...

But I have seen them selling refurbished XBox 360 Core Systems for as low as $150, and a couple people I know have bought them and have had them for a month and so far no red rings...

[quote name='Fredrick2003']I know you guys are the last people that I would expect to shop at Gamestop...

But I have seen them selling refurbished XBox 360 Core Systems for as low as $150, and a couple people I know have bought them and have had them for a month and so far no red rings...[/quote]
The only thing that sucks about that is you don't have the LONG Microsoft warrenty, and If you dont buy a GS/EB warrenty and past the amount of time(45days I believe with your reciept) then your screwed if it messed up

[quote name='NamelessMC']Elite's don't retail for $430. o_O

They retail for $449.99.[/QUOTE]
My bad...

But if you were patient and kept an eye open you could've got a free controller or an older game for the extra $20-40 you would be spending...and once again, if it was busted on arrival there wouldn't be a problem.

[quote name='sasukekun']any new deals? my sister's bf is currently in the market for one.[/quote]Did you look at the top of the main page today? If the new models were coming out, I myself would jump on that and eBay Forza 2 and Marvel for probably $30 each.

But I'm still waiting for the new chipset. Maybe by that time there will be another price drop.

[quote name='MorPhiend']Did you look at the top of the main page today? If the new models were coming out, I myself would jump on that and eBay Forza 2 and Marvel for probably $30 each.

But I'm still waiting for the new chipset. Maybe by that time there will be another price drop.[/QUOTE]
Wow, didnt even notice that. Thanks. :bouncy:

[quote name='MorPhiend']Did you look at the top of the main page today? If the new models were coming out, I myself would jump on that and eBay Forza 2 and Marvel for probably $30 each.

But I'm still waiting for the new chipset. Maybe by that time there will be another price drop.[/QUOTE]

More like $20 each (or less) because a lot of people will be thinking the same way as you. An overcrowded market is bad news for reselling items. That's not counting the hit you take on the fees. You will get some money back, but don't overestimate your returns.

bread's done
Back