Cheapest place to get DJ Hero

jab1235

CAGiversary!
played DJ Hero the other day, and it was deffinitly fun. Want to pick up either DJ Hero 1 or 2 with the controller. i have two questions:

Which should i get, i don't think the music will be that much of a probelm, it's the controller im concerned about. I heard the fader on the first controller is a little bit hard to use.

Where is the cheapest place i can get it? I remember it being like $30 with the controller on ebay a few months ago, can i still get a bundle for $30?

I know the software is 14.99 for DJ Hero and 19.99 for DJ Hero 2 used at GameStop.

Never heard any problems with the fader. My DJ 1 Turntable works excellent. Definitly grab the $5 Renegade case from Best Buy.

When I got mine I totally lucked out. I got my DJ hero for $13, a free turntable and dongle because the lady at GameStop wants me, paid $5 for the Renegade case at Best Buy, and then 19.99 for DJ hero 2 Software Brand New Sealed after an open-bundle return.

i have like ~$19 on a giftcard to gamestop, so i guess i'll get dj hero 2 from there, then get a renegade table from best buy, thanks!

bread's done
Back