cheapest place to get dragon age origins?

jab1235

CAGiversary!
i've really wanted to play dragon age origins latly but i'm not exactly sure where the best place to get it. the lowest price i've seen is $25 on gohastings, will i find it cheaper?

also i wanted to know would it be better to get dragon age origins - awakening now or after i finish the game to see if it lowers in price?

I would say wait on Awakening until you've beat the original game. Since it takes place after the main storyline.
Gohastings is the cheapest that I know of right now. Though I got mine in a gamefly sale for $18 or $20 I think.

will it be on any other gamefly sales? it seems like they havn't had one in a while.

is there any stores that have it cheap most have it for 39.99. i have a $25 giftcard to target and they have it for 49.99 -.-

thanks! but it depends how bored i am, if i can't find anything to do then i think i'll just get it at walmart.

edit: oh yea, i wanted to know how the combat is on the xbox 360? i think i heard it wasn't that great. i don't know what to compare it to but i liked me2's combat and was able to use the wheel but i hate me1's combat.

Last edited by a moderator:
combat on the 360 i'd say is sort of like the wheel in me1 honestly if I had a choice i would definitly get it on the PC. Because in those intense battles you tend to pause alot and the only way to pause the action is bringing up that wheel to pick powers or drink potions

PC versions tend to be cheaper but I don't know much about PC games to be honest. I do play it regularly on the 360 though. I rarely use the wheel and just stick with what abilities I have mapped to the right trigger and face button settings. Even when I do use the wheel, I don't mind it that much so in my opinion you can't go wrong with either version.

Now if you plan on playing the harder difficulties, then the PC would definitely be recommended since I could easily see the wheel getting annoying.

bread's done
Back