Cheapest place to get RE2 and RE3 for GameCube?

If you are lucky, someone on here might have a copy to sell for 60-80. I know some guy had 3 copies of resident evil 3 the other day in the trade forum.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']They go for between 55-80 on ebay as well.[/quote]

Your shitting me? 55-80 on eBay?
*Looks at his copies of RE0,1,2, and 3*

You may want to hold out on your purchase. Something tells me Capcom is going to release a double-pack like they did with RE1 & Zero.

[quote name='KyleEshna']Capcom did not make the Double Pack, GameStop did. That's why it's only availible at GameStop.[/quote]

I don't think Capcom made it either. I don't remember the name of the company, but they purchase overstocks and repackage them. I don't think we'll see the same for 2 and 3, because I don't think there are enough in the marketplace or in warehouses to make it worthwhile.

GameCrazy sells 2 for about $25, I think. There was a complete one at my local GameCrazy the other day, but it was a little scratched up, and the manual had a small crease in a few of the pages.

I sold my sealed copy of 2 on half.com for $75 shortly before you made this topic.

[quote name='KyleEshna']Capcom did not make the Double Pack, GameStop did. That's why it's only availible at GameStop.[/quote]

Are you talking about the RE double pack called Pure Evil which contain RE0 and RE1? I just came back from gamecrazy and it seems that they are also selling that. I don't think it is only a Gamestop thing.

Several copies of Resident Evil 3 for the 'cube are available for $50 at ebay with buyitnow available and like $5 to ship. I think there was one RE2 also for $50. Next best I saw was $64. Anyone want to trade me both for a Zelda Collector's Disc? :)

About two weeks ago I picked up a new copy of RE2 at CompUSA for $29.99. It was the last one at that store but other stores may still have it in stock.

Makes me wish I never sold my RE3 DC, which I picked up for $20. At least I've still got my RE2, though, unfortunately, it is the PS1 original.

[quote name='rebenns']Makes me wish I never sold my RE3 DC, which I picked up for $20. At least I've still got my RE2, though, unfortunately, it is the PS1 original.[/quote]

yeah, its just the GC versions that are worth a pretty penny. due to a short press run or something. so don't feel so bad for selling you RE3 for DC

bread's done
Back