Cheapest place to purchase audio CD's

Depending on what you are looking for,

Yourmusic.com

They have a 'membership club.' 5.99/mo, you build a 'queue' of cd's, they send you one a month. No shipping, no tax in most states.
You can also buy other things [multidisk sets] for 5.99/disk at any time, no shipping, no tax in most states.
A subsidiary of BMG music, so they do say "made under license' on/near the UPC code, but other than that, they're just like the 18 dollar cds in Best Buy.

Their selection's not huge, but it's better than I remember BMG Music Club being [or maybe my tastes have grown], but you can't beat the price.

Circuit City online actually tends to be pretty cheap depending on what you're looking for. Free shipping too I believe.

[quote name='dtcarson']Depending on what you are looking for,

Yourmusic.com

They have a 'membership club.' 5.99/mo, you build a 'queue' of cd's, they send you one a month. No shipping, no tax in most states.
You can also buy other things [multidisk sets] for 5.99/disk at any time, no shipping, no tax in most states.
A subsidiary of BMG music, so they do say "made under license' on/near the UPC code, but other than that, they're just like the 18 dollar cds in Best Buy.

Their selection's not huge, but it's better than I remember BMG Music Club being [or maybe my tastes have grown], but you can't beat the price.[/QUOTE]

can anyone verify this, or does anyone else have experience with this site? I'm usually quite wary of "membership clubs" like this but carson does a good job of making it sound pretty good.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']you mean people actually still buy CD's lol. try Ebay, thats where I got most of mine lol[/QUOTE]

I do the same... if you can find a seller with a bunch of CDs you want, you can get a hell of a deal. But this is only for used CDs.

[quote name='RaekwonThaChef']can anyone verify this, or does anyone else have experience with this site? I'm usually quite wary of "membership clubs" like this but carson does a good job of making it sound pretty good.[/QUOTE]it's legit, I tried it for six months back when it was $4.99 instead of $5.99. service is good as is their product and the price is great, they even give you free shipping, although they did charge me tax. shipping would take around a week, give or take a day or two, I think they use media mail. only reason I quit is because they bumped the price up a dollar so I'll just wait until I have enough money to make a big order so I can reregister and cancel afterwards.

bread's done
Back