Cheapest place to snatch up a Wii Speak?

Third Eye

CAGiversary!
I need one of these for the upcoming game Monster Hunter Tri. I've heard these can be found dirt cheap. Any suggestions CAG? Thanks!

As with OP, looking for wii speak to use for MH Tri.

Anyone know of any non YMMV deal. Trying to avoid driving to various targets etc to get this. Possibly in a bundle (other than animal crossing, I already got that game).

Otherwise, I will probably buy from amazon seller for $22 new/shipped or just get it from gamestop store for the same if they do sell it for $20 at store....

Thanks for any info.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']my Target has it on clearance for $3.XX[/QUOTE]

Would gladly pay shipping + a bit for one of these if they're still around!

[quote name='wasabi5858']As with OP, looking for wii speak to use for MH Tri.

Anyone know of any non YMMV deal. Trying to avoid driving to various targets etc to get this. Possibly in a bundle (other than animal crossing, I already got that game).

Otherwise, I will probably buy from amazon seller for $22 new/shipped or just get it from gamestop store for the same if they do sell it for $20 at store....

Thanks for any info.[/QUOTE]

$30 w/Endless Ocean on Amazon.

[quote name='def PD']$30 w/Endless Ocean on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I can't seem to find any language indicating that it comes with wii speak for the $30 Endless Ocean 2.... maybe I am just dense and can't find it (the cover doesn't seem to indicate that a wii speak is included.

There is a listing I found not in video games for the bundle
http://www.amazon.com/Endless-Ocean-Blue-World-Speak-Nintendo/dp/B00350GN6M/

can't seem to find the 1st endless ocean with wii speak...

Im not sure if the amazon endless ocean blue world come with wii speak anymore..i think that was just a limited time...my local walmart has the game just by itself...i would recommend endless ocean blue world though...your local walmart might have the bundle for $29.99 + tax.

try to find the endless ocean 2 in store, it was limited time with wii speak but the bundles are prob gone from websites (or you just wont be sure).

If you have any Hollywood videos left in your area and they are going out of business, check them out. My stores had tons of them before they closed and got as low as $1.

thanks for the tips guys. Walmart.com still have the blue ocean 2 wii speak bundle for $30.

going to order it shortly if nothing else turns up. (got it in cart)
edit: ah... just bought it.

thanks guys!

^ Yeah, what they said. Picked mine up at Target for $7-ish as well. I know they can found for about $17 shipped on eBay after BCB.

bread's done
Back