Cheapest places to get NFL jerseys?

pogipinoy27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Where can I get NFL jerseys for cheap?

ebay was the only place that came to mind, but I lost the auction earlier tonight :(

Also, it should be noted that I'm looking for Atlanta Falcons jerseys specifically. I just want to avoid paying more than $80

eBay is a nice place to look, but boy are there a bunch of fake jerseys sold there. Don't be suckered into buying one of those pieces of junk.

Terry

Ill be honest with you, Ebay is probably the best place to buy if you are looking for cheap jerseys. They 95% of the time have stitched on name and numbers as well. Thing is with Ebay you do have to assume that all jerseys are fake. I have bought an Adrian Peterson and Brady Quinn off of there and if they are fake they are doing a damn good job with them. I havent had a problem with either one as long as I have had them.

Do a search of this board. We have talked about fake jerseys a lot before. You can find some good info on spotting fakes, finding good prices, etc.

Hi ,
How are you ? thanks for reading this ad in advance . we are a sports jersey wholesaler in china , supplying all kinds of nba ,nfl mlb nhl ncaa and soccer jerseys. pls contact me for pics and stock list .

the price for soccer jerseys is $17per , $18 for nba ,$19 for nfl mlb ,$30 for nhl , any team, any player , moq : 10pcs ,shipping including .

we accept paypal ,sample order and dropshipping.
our jerseys are with double embroidered player name and number .
any interesting , pls email me or add my msn : doreenlin2 at yahoo doc com
good luck
doreen

bread's done
Back