Cheapest Price for 24

DomLando

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I saw all 4 seasons used but in brand new condition at a Gamestop. Season 1 was 24.99, 2, 3, and 4 were all 29.99. It was also buy 2 Get 1 Free. So i can get all four seasons for around $90. Is there a better deal then this anywhere??

Nope not now, BF all the first three were $20 that's where I picked up season 2 and 3. I picked up season 4 for $30 at a local gamestore. I would go ahead and pick them up at that price.

I got Season 1 for $15 at Amazon when Fox ran their discount, and 2 and 3 @ $20 during Black Friday, best deals I've seen on them ever.

I've gotten all of my seasons 1-3 for $20, 1 from Amazon and 2 and 3 from BB. For 90 for all of them, I say go ahead and snag them.

Got in on 1-3 on BF for 20 bucks a pop on BB.com, now just waiting for S4 deals.

Jump on that deal for 90, its good.

Great deal if they're in mint condition. I'd grab seasons 2, 3, and 4. Season 1 is always on sale, and you can get it brand new for $15-25.

Not sure when it's going to be, but I'm waiting for the Fox.com 50% off sale. Last time, the coupon was only available to people who had shopped with them before, so if you want in, you might want to consider making a small purchase at Fox.com.

By then, you should be able to snag Season 4 for $25-35.

I don't think anyone's posted the Target DVD ads, and I don't know all of them, so I'll just post the one here:

24 - Season 4: $39.99. I'm probably gonna just go ahead and use up my gift card on that this week.

I think Costco had S1,S2,S3 in a bundle for $74.99. Thats about $24.99 each. I am not sure though so you migt want to double check. They are also selling bundles for the Shield.

Costo had that? Thanks for the heads up... I just recently got into this show (can't stand watching it on TV though) so I'll prolly grab that assuming my Costco has it.

[quote name='lordwow']I got Season 1 for $15 at Amazon when Fox ran their discount, and 2 and 3 @ $20 during Black Friday, best deals I've seen on them ever.[/QUOTE]

Did the exact same, well worth that money for that many hours of entertainment.

bread's done
Back