Cheapest Price for Starship Troopers 3?

hiccupleftovers

CAGiversary!
So I've waited some months since its release, but are there any deals for it? I'm just looking for the $5-10 range and I'll be happy. I just want it since I'm a fan of the series (films, books, and animated series) - even the second film - and need it to complete the set. I also want to finally see it.:D

I have been wondering the same for the set of all 3 on BD. I would have got them when the 3 pack came out but tought best buy would have it with the figure also only they just had it for the DVD set. The picuters of it look like crap but the figure actually does not look that bad in person. To bad it never came with the BD set or atleast my best buy never had it.

I'm looking to pay around 30-40 for the 3 disc set. Amazon has it for 55 right now.

[quote name='sendme']I have been wondering the same for the set of all 3 on BD. I would have got them when the 3 pack came out but tought best buy would have it with the figure also only they just had it for the DVD set. The picuters of it look like crap but the figure actually does not look that bad in person. To bad it never came with the BD set or atleast my best buy never had it.

I'm looking to pay around 30-40 for the 3 disc set. Amazon has it for 55 right now.[/quote]

If I saw a good deal on it, then I'd buy the first film on BD, but only the first film. The rest are fine for me on SD. I usually prefer SD for most of my movies, unless it's something truly special or the price is comparable. This is my personal belief, but BD is just a craze...sort of like Pokemon. SD is generally cheaper and I can loan those out to family/friends who have SDDVD, whereas with BD I can't. Still, I make the odd exception for BD/HD (Batman Dark Knight comes to mind....and I wouldn't mind finding There Will Be Blood BD for cheap).

I as well liked the first one. The second one was decent. The third one is laughable. There's a ton of parts that will just make you laugh at how bad the film is.

seriously i am a huge fan of the first, ridiculously big fan, and while you should see it (the curiosity got the better of me) if your a fan, this movie should never, i repeat never be bought, it was so terrible. go buy the first one

There is no price that qualifies as cheap enough for this.

That said I totally agree with your completionist philosophy.

long live C.H.A.S.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I as well liked the first one. The second one was decent. The third one is laughable. There's a ton of parts that will just make you laugh at how bad the film is.[/QUOTE]

QFT, don't waste your money.

I saw it at Big Lots for $3 a couple of weeks after it was released, but by the time I went back for it, it was gone...

[quote name='slapnutz2k4']Circuit City will have it for $10 starting on 12/28.[/quote]

Hey! That's perfect man! Thanks a bunch. I must have overlooked it in the ads (truth be told, I've been trying to purposely stay away from them for monetary reasons). I guess I'll get it then.

Also, I keep hearing a lot of bad things about this one, but I don't care, I have to see it. And like someone else mentioned, I'm a bit of a completest when it comes to certain things/stuff I've started and that just has one more to finish. Still, it's my dream for Sony to someday make a true theatrical sequel to this series, one actually directed by Paul Verhoeven with more war action, etc. The first is sadly an extremely underrated sci-fi classic.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I as well liked the first one. The second one was decent. The third one is laughable. There's a ton of parts that will just make you laugh at how bad the film is.[/quote]

I don't know what is more surprising, that they actually made a 3rd movie or that it could possibly be worse than the 2nd film. The 1st film is still a cult classic, I should re-watch it sometime.

Get it on DVD unless you really need to see Casper Van Diens dong in hi-def...

::shudder::

With that mental image permanently scarred into my memory I have to say that the movie is fairly bad.

[quote name='probablysober']Get it on DVD unless you really need to see Casper Van Diens dong in hi-def...

::shudder::

With that mental image permanently scarred into my memory I have to say that the movie is fairly bad.[/QUOTE]

Now the completest would have to have it in hi-def now wouldn't they? lolol

bread's done
Back