Cheapest Price for Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC)?

Odibil

CAGiversary!
I recently got the demo version of UT2K4, which brought back all of my old memories of my Quake days, and got me instantly hooked again.

If anyone knows of a cheap place to get this game, I'd appreciate it.

If regional-exclusive stores, like Fry's, have the game at a low price, I would be willing to pay all costs plus shipping.

Also, if you're looking to get rid of your copy, check my tradelist and maybe we can work something out.

Retails for $40, best price I've seen in store is $30. Somebody on here has UT2K4 on their tradelist, you might want to check it out...

[quote name='Tom']Wrong forum[/quote]

Non-Gaming Deals and Requests

I do believe this is a request. Thanks for your concern, though.

Before you say it's gaming related, yeah, I know. I personally don't read that forum unless I'm completely bored, so I posted it here. If the mods feel like moving it, feel free.

Just because you don't read that forum doesn't make it right to post in the wrong one.

[quote name='ex0']Just because you don't read that forum doesn't make it right to post in the wrong one.[/quote]

Like I said, this is a request.

I never read the gaming requests forum, so I didn't even think to post in it. Instead, I posted it in the non-gaming requests.

There is no need to be so adamant on such a blurred line; It's not like I posted "What does YMMV mean" in the "Post your own..." forum.

Seriously, if it needs to be moved, then a mod may do so by all means.

[quote name='Odibil'][quote name='ex0']Just because you don't read that forum doesn't make it right to post in the wrong one.[/quote]

Like I said, this is a request.

I never read the gaming requests forum, so I didn't even think to post in it. Instead, I posted it in the non-gaming requests.

There is no need to be so adamant on such a blurred line; It's not like I posted "What does YMMV mean" in the "Post your own..." forum.

Seriously, if it needs to be moved, then a mod may do so by all means.[/quote]
No, the right forum is 'request a cheap ass deal' this forum is for requests on NON-GAMING deals, as in not games.

[quote name='Tom']No, the right forum is 'request a cheap ass deal' this forum is for requests on NON-GAMING deals, as in not games.[/quote]

Look up a couple lines, I already knew you would say that and called you on it before you even replied. Try reading the entire thread, please. I've already explained myself.

Are we really that quick to boost our post count and show our elitism by kicking our fellow CAGs rather than lending a hand?

Now, I'd appreciate if the mods would just delete this thread because I'd rather not start a flame war over such an insignificant thing.

[quote name='Odibil'][quote name='Tom']No, the right forum is 'request a cheap ass deal' this forum is for requests on NON-GAMING deals, as in not games.[/quote]

Look up a couple lines, I already knew you would say that and called you on it before you even replied. Try reading the entire thread, please. I've already explained myself.

Are we really that quick to boost our post count and show our elitism by kicking our fellow CAGs rather than lending a hand?

Now, I'd appreciate if the mods would just delete this thread because I'd rather not start a flame war over such an insignificant thing.[/quote]
Sorry, didn't mean for it to sound like flaming, just informing you so you don't do it twice :D

bread's done
Back