Cheapest price on a Creative Zen Micro MP3 player?

RiCeBo1

CAGiversary!
Preferably no rebates, what is the lowest price on the Creative Zen Micro right now?

:EDIT: Just saw that Fry's has it for $189.99, but it's YMMV so I'm not sure about it. Is there a cheaper price for it?

If I buy from Fry's I can return it if I don't like it. I don't think BB will let you do that. But last time I went to Fry's they didn't have any black ones, which is the one I want because it looks super kickass. The white one is kickass looking too!

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Preferably no rebates, what is the lowest price on the Creative Zen Micro right now?

:EDIT: Just saw that Fry's has it for $189.99, but it's YMMV so I'm not sure about it. Is there a cheaper price for it?[/QUOTE]

They are available from zipzoomfly.com for ~180 with free shipping/no tax if you are outside of CA. I just got one from there last week, no complaints

[quote name='zzl365']They are available from zipzoomfly.com for ~180 with free shipping/no tax if you are outside of CA. I just got one from there last week, no complaints[/QUOTE]

Damn why do CA'ers always have to pay tax? For $180 + free shipping is a pretty good price. If there aren't anything lower then this, I might buy it from there. Thanks!

Get an FM adapter for your car, or a head unit with a line in. The sound quailty isn't the best, but it's much nicer than having to deal with CDs.

bread's done
Back