Cheapest price on Resistance?

mikeyhegs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
My girlfriend got me a ps3 yesterday and so far, all I have is MGS4. While I'm sure that'll take me a while to play through, I was looking to have something else to play for when i inevitably get frustrated with the game. I want a cheap copy of Resistance. I know 29.99 is already damn cheap, but I want it for less! Also if anyone can recommend other PS3-exclusive titles I'd appreciate it. If it's cross-platform, odds are I have it for the 360 already or don't want it.

I haven't seen any deals on Resistance, but the lowest you'll probably find is $25 anyhow.

Uncharted and Warhawk are both solid PS3-exclusive games that I can personally recommend. Warhawk is GH now so you can get it for $30.

[quote name='mikeyhegs']Also if anyone can recommend other PS3-exclusive titles I'd appreciate it. If it's cross-platform, odds are I have it for the 360 already or don't want it.[/quote]

Warhawk is worth a purchase.

Drake's if worth a rental / cheap purchase ($18 or less) if you like Tomb Raider type gameplay. The is a lot of thumb-bumping in the opening sequence on the boat, but get past that and the controller lay-out isn't as bothersome as your typical FPS on a PS style controller. I don't think I would have bought it (even at $29) in hindsight, IMHO it was a little over-rated/hyped (this was when the bar for a good "PS3" game was lower) it has some impressive and entertaining visuals though (in terms of cinematics, not necessarily graphics).

I would recommend watching Blu-Rays when you get bored with MGS4, it's a bout the only thing of it's caliber that's an exclusive.

[quote name='rpnguyen']I haven't seen any deals on Resistance, but the lowest you'll probably find is $25 [/quote]

Check the Kmart thread posted above by scorpiolaw for a $20 purchase option. If not wait, with RFOM 2 on the way it's going to be on sale soon. IMHO It's not a must have title, but it's ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back