Cheapest PS3 games? Under $3?

FarmhouseMedia

CAGiversary!
Ok, I know you think I'm nuts, right?

Well, here's the deal. I have THREE PS3 cases that need to be replaced. One was cracked when I got it (thank you Amazon) and BBV had a brief time when they sold their PS3 games in DVD cases, and it looks HORRID on my shelf.

So unless anyone knows where to get PS3 cases, cause I don't. I'm looking for cheap PS3 games. I know the EB near me has Jericho used for $2.99 plus I'd get 10% off using an edge card and no tax.

So it would cost me around $9 for 3 cases.

Just wondering if anyone has seen a PS3 game anywhere cheaper than that?

Step One: Buy cheap games in cases you want from GameStop. Keep the receipt.
Step Two: Replace with your broken cases. Peel off stickers, glue them onto broken cases.
Step Three: Return games within a week, get money back or buy a game you want if they only give you store credit.

You could buy&flip some games to Goozex and keep the cases. If a game is popular there'll always be somebody willing to accept disc only, and you still get full point values for it.

Ask your local EB or BBV if they could give you one. That's how I get mine. Also, it's better if you're buying something else when you ask for something free :p

Here's what I do before I trade in games I look at the cases in my collection if any are in worse shape then the one I'm about to trade in I switch the cases.
This is also a great way to get rid of the stickers from used games you don't want to bother trying to remove. Just peel off enough of the yellow sticker barcode so it doesn't scan.

Mercenaries 2 and SOCOM (new) for $4.89 at EB starting tomorrow. So you get squeeky clean cases (unless they're gutted :( ) . They might even qualify for $10 at BBV.. not sure

If worse comes to worse I'm pretty sure you can buy cases from Sony, but with shipping it would probably be cheaper to do one of the above options

EB is supplied with empty cases to replace cracked ones. Tell' em you bought a cracked one and you would like a new case.

bread's done
Back