Cheapest Video Capture Card with A/V inputs

mcgavin27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I need a cheap Video capture card for my pc that has A/V inputs, so I can run video from my camcorder to my pc for editing. Any under $75 would be great, anything around $50 or lower would be fantastic.

Thanks for the help in advance!!

Not awesome, my built-in Giga Pocket stuff on my Sony Vaio has a significant lag of several full seconds between what the input's showing and what it outputs, and I've been told that's a common thing. Might be OK for a camcorder, but forget recording gaming or anything with it unless you're also outputting to another display.

[quote name='Kulock']Not awesome, my built-in Giga Pocket stuff on my Sony Vaio has a significant lag of several full seconds between what the input's showing and what it outputs, and I've been told that's a common thing. Might be OK for a camcorder, but forget recording gaming or anything with it unless you're also outputting to another display.[/QUOTE]

I just use mine to transfer VHS to the computer for editing/DVDs. Works fine for that. Haven't tried anything else.

bread's done
Back