Cheapest way to ship Donkey Konga /w Bongos in box

[quote name='6669']Put it in another box and ship it like every other package? I dont quite understand the extent of your dilemma. Shouldn't cost too much.

edit. Try these:
https://www.redroller.com/shippingcenter/home
http://postcalc.usps.gov/[/quote]
The reason I'm asking is because I shipped something about 10 pounds, and shipping was $18. While this is (much) lighter, I don't want to show up at the post office and have it be like $15.

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']The reason I'm asking is because I shipped something about 10 pounds, and shipping was $18. While this is (much) lighter, I don't want to show up at the post office and have it be like $15.[/QUOTE]

what the hell did you ship that was 10 pounds... ot quite sure I understand your problem... use flat rate shipping?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']what the hell did you ship that was 10 pounds... ot quite sure I understand your problem... use flat rate shipping?[/quote]
I went to some privately owned shitty post office and I asked and they said they didn't have flat rate. Everyone was Indian and didn't speak English, and I didn't feel like fighting. I was shipping guides, a guncon, a playstation glove controller, and some games.

And I actually weighed the DK Bongos and it all, and I way over estimated it's weight. Thought it was like 5 pounds, but it's not. Whatever, I'm a dumbass.
Mods can lock if they want.

I've mailed a few of these and, yes, they're heavy. Get a box that's as close to the size of the DK box so you don't have to bump up the weight with needless packing. And use delivery confirmation. The end.

edit: one more thing: use the post office, not the mom and pop shops.

go to usps.com order free flat rate boxes and use those. You can then have the mailman pick up your package and you dont even have to leave your house.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']go to usps.com order free flat rate boxes and use those. You can then have the mailman pick up your package and you dont even have to leave your house.[/QUOTE]

Did they start making bigger flat rates? Last I checked there weren't any big enough for the DK boxes.

I've been tempted to use those things to ship a few bricks, just for shits and giggles.

bread's done
Back