Cheapest way to ship games?

SpiderLocMTGO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I sell games on eBay occasionally and want to start traded on Goozex, what would be the best way to ship the games for the lowest price? Is Media Mail from USPS the best I can get, because that is what I am currently using.

I would say media mail is the best. I usually ship 1st class. It isn't more than a couple dollars for dvd-type games. I am not that much of a cheapass ;-) to use media mail.

Media mail is the cheapest, but it takes forever compared to first class and isn't much cheaper. When I'm selling a game, I'll usually list media mail as an option but give them a free upgrade to first class. It's a little more enticing for buyers, plus you get karma points.

USPS Media Mail, or First Class.

I actually usually find First Class to be cheaper.

I also usually buy DC when shipping games.

First class, the difference between media and first class on a game is usually a few cents but the time frame can be weeks between that person receiving a package. As far as packing, buy a roll of shipping paper and bubble wrap from target or walmart, overall cheaper then buying padded envelopes and works out about the same for protection.

bread's done
Back