Cheapest way to stock up on Microsoft Points?

Zerostatic

CAGiversary!
Hey, I just got a 360, mainly because I love digital distribution and the 360 has the best library of full games available for download. I would like to know, what is the best way to stock up on Microsoft points? Are there usually black friday deals or any deals online anywhere? Thanks in advance.

They'll go on sale for between $15-$17. Buy tons then.

You just missed a "buy a card, get $10 off future video game purchase" at K-Mart, which was also great (but those coupons couldn't be used on more point cards, sadly)

What those two said as far as buying points but you really should consider buying actual discs for any of the games that are on xbox live. Most of those games you can get used from gamestop for far less then the price that microsoft trys to pass off on xbox.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']What those two said as far as buying points but you really should consider buying actual discs for any of the games that are on xbox live. Most of those games you can get used from gamestop for far less then the price that microsoft trys to pass off on xbox.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather pay a little more and have my games digitally. My 360 is my bedroom, and I often play at night when my wife is sleeping (with headphones on), I didn't like having to get up to change discs, not to mention that I have a busy schedule and sometimes I only have 20-30 minutes to play here or there and having my entire collection right on my system is just more convenient for that kind of thing. I'm the same way with movies, music, and books. I love having thousands of songs on my ipod/iphone, hundreds of books on my ipad, and limitless movies to watch through Netflix/itunes/amazon on demand, etc.

bread's done
Back