CHEAPO DDR dance pads @ EBGAMES?

mentos888

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
hello there, does anyone have any info on cheapo ddr dance pads at ebgames? i've seen some people have gotten them for very very cheap on these forums. i'm looking for under 20.00, but i've seen one guy say he got one for 9.00?!?! how do i search for these good deals?

there's also that post about the two ps1 dance pads someone got for 15.00. where do y'all find all these crazy deals?!?!

thanks for ur help...

that's the thread i was talking about where the guy got it for 15.00.

how do i get one of these? just search for ps1 dance pads in the ebgames search box? should i search for pre-played pads?

[quote name='mentos888']that's the thread i was talking about where the guy got it for 15.00.

how do i get one of these? just search for ps1 dance pads in the ebgames search box? should i search for pre-played pads?[/quote]

basiclly search everyday and hope you get lucky.

[quote name='mentos888']that's the thread i was talking about where the guy got it for 15.00.

how do i get one of these? just search for ps1 dance pads in the ebgames search box? should i search for pre-played pads?[/quote]

I think pung had a link there, when its in stock you'll see it there when its not it will say :
The product you requested is currently not available. It may be out of stock, no longer available or we may be performing site maintenance, making it temporarily not available.

here is a direct link to it
:arrow: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/224508.asp

here is a link to the one I got for $7.50 (you can find pics in that thread)
:arrow: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/244423.asp

thanks guys, i'll check the links for any luck whenever i get the chance. so this deal at ebgames is on and off, right? i mean, it's still going on, but just whenever it's in stock?

i'll keep this page bookmarked. i'll also check ebay. lot's of good deals on foam pads at ebay, huh?

thanks

I got two RedOctane Ignition dance pads for $35 shipped. ^_^

They normally retail for $99.99 at GameStop, or $109.99 at RedOctane's site.

[quote name='Socheata']I got two RedOctane Ignition dance pads for $35 shipped. ^_^

They normally retail for $99.99 at GameStop, or $109.99 at RedOctane's site.[/quote]

from ebay?

[quote name='rocksolidaudio'][quote name='Socheata']I got two RedOctane Ignition dance pads for $35 shipped. ^_^

They normally retail for $99.99 at GameStop, or $109.99 at RedOctane's site.[/quote]

from ebay?[/quote]

Yes sir. :D

bread's done
Back