Cheapy & Wombat on Stern Show

Glad to hear the clips, thanks to all that posted. I know he's Cheapy's hero but I don't think I could stand to listen to a whole Stern show just for the guys. I never have thought he was that funny.

Sounded awesome. Can't wait for the cagcast where they talk about it. Hope they got pictures. Sounds like Wombat kept up pretty well.

Congrats on the show, Cheapy and Wombat! I'm going to listen to the whole thing on the way to PAX

[quote name='sdp']I've heard the opposite actually, its really hard to get laid in japan and if you do its like a marriage proposal. This makes sense counting Japan is considered a place were couples don't have a lot of sex.[/QUOTE]

You heard wrong. Other than a girl inviting me to meet her parents the next morning, I never caught the sex = proposal vibe from any chick I hooked up with in Japan. Especially not the chicks one finds in places like Gas Panic.

I plan on going for my birthday next year, hmm I hope it's like I dreamed...every girl (insanely beautiful) just dying to get a piece of a rare exotic foreign guy

I will be forced to accept...and make them cosplay

bread's done
Back