CheapyD & Best Buy's Extended Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear all you guys have terrible experiences at your Best Buys. The one I have experience with (East Palo Alto, CA) has always been nice. People are just doing their jobs, but they try to be helpful and friendly about them. Black Friday was actually a great experience there.

you run this site and you honestly thought they would care? and don't give me the $50 gift card as a sign they cared. yeah you got a free $50, but they just bought you off and you took it. i personally wouldn't have settled for anything less than a personal apology from the employee. teach that fuck a lesson. exactly why I don't shop there anymore. not only do they treat you like crap, they know they can and you can't do jack about it. when people stop taking their crap and start supporting other retail chains, maybe they'll begin to focus on customer service. until then...

They did care...as you can see from the story, I got a phone call from their head PR person almost immediately after contacting them.

However, I never shopped at BB again after spending that $50 gift card.

Also, we are coming up on the 3 year anniversary of the laptop (the extended warranty would have ended in the next couple of weeks).
I have not had a single problem with it to this day and it is still my only laptop.

[quote name='CheapyD']Good suggestion.

I also thought about purchasing the extended warranty and then smacking him over the head with the laptop and then asking, "Is this covered, biatch?"[/quote]

Man,I still laugh at this.

Last year I purchased a laptop from there, and the same BS happened to me. I literally had to tell the employee 4 times "no thank you" for a damn $200 extended warranty. I have not been back to Best Buy since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back