CheapyD stars in the Nintendo Press Conference!

PyroGamer

Banned
His Kanji dictionary vid. :lol: I litterally burst out laughing.

Yay Cheapy!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J39uY1CFbw[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Bazz']Old by a 20 second post before me lol.[/quote]

and all the ones in the E3 conference thread.

[quote name='miyamotofreak']this automatically makes it the best press conference[/QUOTE]
Actually, if you watched it the conference was worse than Microsofts. It was horrible.

And anywhere to watch it online? In one of the other threads someone mentioned youtube but didnt post a link

I'd put them on par with each other. MS had more footage, but it was shit we've already seen. Nintendo showed more new stuff.

They were both borring, they're press conferences, people, not meant to be exciting for you: hell, not even meant for YOU at all.

[quote name='PyroGamer']They were both borring, they're press conferences, people, not meant to be exciting for you: hell, not even meant for YOU at all.[/quote]
Hence the restructuring of E3. It's ironic that G4 had live coverage this year.

I like the part where a couple of people cheered for ya cheapy. You got fans!!!! Aparently there were more cheers than white chocolate during the MS conference.

[quote name='CheapyD']I added my 3 seconds of fame to the OP.[/quote]
From now on, you're going to have to wear a CAG t-shirt and baseball cap for all of your youtube videos, because who knows where they'll end up next!

[quote name='CheapyD']I added my 3 seconds of fame to the OP.[/QUOTE]

What was the source of the video ? Just wanted to know who cheered .

actually Cheapy was also in the Microsoft press conference too (kinda.) For those of us watching the feed online before it started there was a looping video that showed a bunch of gamertags connected by lines and one of them was "CheapyD." I wish I had a vid or a screenshot to post here!

If somebody can find Cheapy in Sony's presser that'd make a hat trick!

Yeah! Im so glad I wasn't the only one to see Cheapy! I cheered when I saw him ;) ...of course my wife didnt seem to understand why I cared ;)

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']CheapyD sat one seat behind me on one of the shuttles. - I was too afraid to say hi. Haha.[/quote]
On a related topic, is there any sort of CAG meetup planned? A restaurant, or perhaps some karaoke if Cheapy wants to belt out some of his trademark baritone? There's a private-room karaoke place at Sawtelle & Olympic with a GREAT song list, the only caveat being that they don't allow alcohol.

[quote name='Vegan']There's a private-room karaoke place at Sawtelle & Olympic with a GREAT song list, the only caveat being that they don't allow alcohol.[/quote]

I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around that. Are you saying they expect you to sing while sober? That doesn't sound like much fun :p

I asked cheapy about a meetup last week, he said his schedule is nuts and doesnt think he could do it. Im sure he has to network to make cag bigger than curly fries

[quote name='Vegan']On a related topic, is there any sort of CAG meetup planned? A restaurant, or perhaps some karaoke if Cheapy wants to belt out some of his trademark baritone? There's a private-room karaoke place at Sawtelle & Olympic with a GREAT song list, the only caveat being that they don't allow alcohol.[/quote]

Yeah, people wigged out in the Nintendo press conference thread when they saw this, myself included. I did remember back to when you talked about how Nintendo contacted you about using one of your YouTube DS videos for their presser, so I wasn't completely shocked, but it was great to see.

thats pretty neat.. its like "old lady.. older lady.. oldest lady.. then cheapy.. then some guy getting stalked by a ghost..".. heh i couldn't understand a word anything was saying.. and you definately got the biggest cheers.. bigger then the stupid laughs at the ghost thing..

[quote name='cyrix`']congrats cheapy, really shows how big cag has gotten.[/QUOTE]
lol, yeah, as big as all the other thins in that montage..........

errr.....

It was pretty awesome, though.

bread's done
Back