CheapyD ties the knot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck!!

pallete swap!!!!
cheapyd.gif

Congrats Cheapy! I got hitched almost a year ago. I'd tell you horror stories of married life, but the wife is watching me type :)

Enjoy Round 2 of your life!

I didn't come up with this, but it really is true.....

"If you're not building up, you're tearing down." Pretty much applies to everything you say or do with regards to your spouse.

Hiya,

...what the heck, Cheapy? This is a TERRIBLE deal! Someone lock this stupid thread.

:D

Gratz and all -- but what matters the most is not all of these congratulations that you receive, but your marriage, instead... so rather than applauding you, I'll let the marriage do the talkin. :p

~Kap

Congratulations, and best of luck. Even though all other 110 posts in here have already said it...

Goddamnit, CheapyD, stop farking your new wife and find us some good deals!

Priorities, man, priorities.

Well, this'll be my first post. But as a hard core gamer, and husband of 2 years with a future gamer on the way, just know that your games were there first before your wife. Never forget to green up a few times a week with your buddies you will not see for a while. And let your wife win in some games once in a while. Letting my Mrs win at Mario Party 5 sometimes brings about some wonderful rewards. Enjoy and g'luck. May the schwartz be with you!

Congratulations cheapy, I got a lot of help from all of this advice you've been getting :). See you when you return, oh and I hope you don't miss out on the Circuit City sale.

CD, Congrats on the wedding. Hope you are enjoying your honeymoon.

Just a tip for the future: selective deafness. It will get you out of a lot of things. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back