CheapyD's Digital Life Expo 60 Second Review and Photo Gallery

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Photo Gallery
I was able to somehow convice the fine folks at Ziff Davis that I am in "the industry" and scored a VIP pass to the Digital Life expo here in Manhattan.

I got to play a few cool games like Bloodrayne 2, MechAssault 2, Conker, Iron Phoenix, Godzilla: Save the Earth, Men of Valor, and Forza racing.
The focus of the show is consumer electronics such as mobile devices, media PCs, and other dork utilities.

This show will not be confused with E3 by any stretch of the imagination, but you could have fun here for an hour or two if you don't have to pay too much for the tickets.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I lynndied the AOL mascot:
DSC00083.JPG

Photo Gallery

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']The gallery is worth it just for the pictures of the Stormtrooper playing DDR... :D

Any idea how well he did, Cheapy?[/quote]
About as well as can be expected. I'm not sure he had played before.

It would have been funnier if you had gone the whole way with the lyndie, the leash and abuse and everything, its the very least that AOL deserves. :twisted:

i went today. it was really fun. i saw that bloodrayne girl. damn shes hot. shes likable good. they gave out free mags. OPM, GMR, EGM, CGW, PC mag, xbox mag, mostly ziff davis mags. i saw boba fett, storm troopers, aol guy, energizer bunny.

bread's done
Back