CheapyD's Guest Appearance on the Aeropodcast - Available for your listening pleasure

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']http://digg.com/podcasts/Aeropause_3/880436

Thats the direct link to listen.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, They need a fucking play button. Oh and a better mic. I've had enough of robot voices for a lifetime thanks to the ships.

WTF Cheapy, the king of cheap ass games didn't correct them when they said Persona 3 FPS will be $49.99 . $29.99 is the MSRP. Don't worry, I know you aren't into RPGs.

Good appearance Cheapy. Those guys have a good site, but that podcast could use an infusion of energy. I got the distict impression from some of Cheapy's comments that he was really trying to bring some energy to the situation.

listened to the whole thing. It was good but no Cagcast. How did they get you on the show on there 24th episode? your a celebrity Cheapy. Did you know them?

Not even Cheapy D could make that podcast worth listening to for more than 5 minutes. Pile of garbage.

I have to say Cheapy did a good job keeping the show interesting. Good thing you were there for the whole show or I would have just stopped listening. I don't think I'll listen to the podcast unless they make it livelier and get better mics.

BTW CheapyD, did IGN invite you to their podcast?

bread's done
Back