CheapyD's SideKick II Adventures

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='2poor']i wish i had one. which phone service did you sign up with to get it?[/quote]

T-Mobile. I'm pretty sure thats the only phone service you can get with the T-Mobile Sidekick II.[/quote]

Yeah, just t-mobile.
You can get one free after rebate at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00063DKVC

$60 a month gets you 600 anytime minutes, unlimited nights/weekends, and unlimited internet/text/photos/email.

well im currently happy with my ngage and 3650 but i was somewhat intere3sted in this phone.. how about if you allready have tmobile??

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='guyver2077']well im currently happy with my ngage and 3650 but i was somewhat intere3sted in this phone.. how about if you allready have tmobile??[/quote]

If you have T-Mobile already it will cost you $300. *OUCH*[/quote]

no thank you lol

How fast can you surf the internet? And you don't have to be in a wi-fi spot, right? You just gotta have service, correct?

[quote name='guyver2077']well im currently happy with my ngage and 3650 but i was somewhat intere3sted in this phone.. how about if you allready have tmobile??[/quote]
get another plan or wait till your contract to end, or pay to terminate your old contract

I wonder if the reception improved. Whenever I surf the web underneath a tree the connection goes slower.

I know a few people who have them - they are pretty damn cool. And it sounds like (assuming you don't already have t-mobile) you can get started for $0 and $60 a month for 600 minutes + unlimited internet and e-mail. Although I have more minutes on my current plan, this is less than I am paying and it comes with all of the extras...sweet.

bread's done
Back