Cheaters banned...a whole lot of them.

It's good to see companies are cracking down on cheating online. Hopefully, this will continue!!

YES! Finaly, a company that cares about the users online experience. I think this should become the norm for all companies to do, GREAT way to set the example.

Yea, they've been banning cheaters like crazy.

Course, this topic IS from October first, so this is old news :)

Diablo 2 was fun for awhile cause they kept most cheaters away for a good two years, except for Map Hack.

Diablo 1 was only fun for three weeks IF that, cause there were cheaters all over the place.

Diablo 2 was pretty big against cheating for awhile, but I feel cheating in most games are inevitable, except for the MMORPGS/Pay per month games where companies really tend to focus on cheating, and are not afraid to ban users at all.

I used to cheat in Diablo 2, but it was offline. Having a sheild that gives you have max + everything is fun after I beat the game.

Still good to see that they're doing something.

Cool they are finally doing something about ti. Maybe I'll get back to Warcraft, hated playing online becasue of freakin cheaters.

*sigh* This topic is from October FIRST. Its over 2 months old.

But back on topic, they just released version 1.13 of Warcraft 3 today.

[quote name='SS4Brolly']*sigh* This topic is from OCTOBER FIRST. Its over 3 months old.[/quote]

And Spriggan wonders why everyone wants to ban him...

#-o

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus'][quote name='pimp tyranny']lol

why was this topic bumped[/quote]

Better question: Why did Spriggan bump this topic TWICE?[/quote]

I dont know. Well, looks like it was bumped again. make that 3 times.

bread's done
Back