check new tradelist*no need for this

mofo1115

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
hey i have a brand new psp here unopened from eb. i put down money for it a long time ago thinking i was gonna keep it but now i don't. i still have the receipt and a one year warranty from eb

also, i have a xbox in like new condition with three controllers and a decent list of games **list is down there**

if you have a big ps2 package i'd probably be willing to trade the xbox package for it but if you wanna trade a ps2 for the psp... you'd definitely have to put in some money also

just pm or post with some offers

Edit:

List of Xbox games:
Halo 2
Soul Calibur II
The Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind
Cel Damage
Simpsons Hit and Run
Dead or Alive 3
Splinter Cell
Star Wars The Clone Wars/ Tetris Worlds
Stake Fortune Fighters
UFC Tapout
Dead to Rights
NHL Hitz 2002
Exhibition Demo Disc 2 with full version of Capcom vs. SNK EO
007 Agent Under Fire
THPS 4
MLB SlugFest 2004
SSX Tricky
Spyhunter
Phatom Crash
Drake of the 99 Dragons
Sega GT /JSRF
THPS 2X
Madden 2003

I'm definetly interested in the PSP, Get back to me threw AIM or something if youve got it. X0XCHACOX0X, I've got a decent amount of stuff Id give for it.

I as well, am interested in the PSP. I got a gamecube, PS2, and xbox. All have alot of games, that I can possibly trade. Or I will even consider trading my PS2 setup. Which we can talk more about if you PM me.

I'm interested in the PSP. How about a DS, Mario 64, and Feel the Magic as well as some GBA games and possibly Xbox or GCN titles if you have any interest in games for thos platforms. The GBA games I could offer would include:
Zelda: The Minish Cap (mint-complete)
Advance Wars 2 (mint-complete)
Megaman Zero (complete)
Sonic Advance 2
Mario Advance 4: SMB3 (mint-complete
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (mint-complete)
Cima: The Enemy (mint-complete)
Sword of Mana (mint-complete)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (mint-complete)

If you would like I could list the Xbox and GCN games, as well as some DVDs and graphic novels.

updated the actual list of xbox games-

sorry graff not interested in ds or gba games... thanks anyway
will respond to pm's asap

I'm interested in the PSP. I will trade my PS2 with online adapter, component hookups, two controllers, two memory cards, and force feedback steering wheel. Check my IGN list for games as well. I'll throw in cash as well.

panasonic, is it the photo ipod that i saw a thread of yours about? if so can you gimme more info on it?

sorry zewone not interested in a normal one, thanks anyway

koolninja- didn't see anything

THE DARK KNIGHT- i'm interested, could you just give me a writeup of what items exactly your offer consists of and we can work from there

thanks

[quote name='mofo1115']sorry joevan07, was looking for more than just that aka including cash too but thx anyway[/QUOTE]

:lol: I didn't put cash in that offer? Well, I'm not greedy, just absent minded - how much would you need to even it out.

bread's done
Back