Descent

Saga Frontier

kings field

Chrono Cross greatest hits

Gran Turismo

both odd worlds again 2 of abes odyssey

Revolution x

Carnage Heart

starwars terra kazzise (however ya spell it )

star wars battle frontier

mk subzero

medal of honor

die hard

formula racing

tommorrow never dies

xena warrior princess

syphon filter

syphon filter 3

kiss pinball sealed

wheel of fortune sealed

monopoly

myst

quake 2

Starwars bounty hunter ps2

legacy of kain soul reaver

I will try to post pics today sometime. btw all are barely used and with manuals

I think these might have been ill gotten originally...just because why would you give away a game that sells for 40-50 bucks?

I think it was worth the 35 minute drive...

used to own most of these...then sold them to buy my shih tzu in 2006....got em back now! I'm hoping to finish ff7 and ebay it with the others...part of me wants to keep em ...I'm dying for some cash to put towards my 100 pound weight loss reward.

showing the good ones first:

Picture002.jpg
Picture001.jpg
Picture003.jpg
Picture004.jpg

well the one county I got it from...omg...they give away stuff like coach bags, timberland boots lots of nice things. You know how it is with the rich folks....god forbid they get a tiny little rip or stain on something...out in the trash it goes.

One time I got an authentic Louis Vuitton Bag from a yardsale in that same area where i got these games. frikkin 10 bucks..

Damn, I'm completely jealous of your freecycle program. Mine consists of free dirt, free broken furniture, free broken electronics (mostly items that have been stripped for parts already), cardboard boxes, and maybe some random baby stuff.

Great haul.

IMO, not the greatest of games, but definitely a sick haul for being free... great job.

I think D is the best one of the bunch.

^ Dunno if this is serious... but Freecycle is a group where people simply give stuff away for free, in your area. Normally its just stuff like chairs, tables... stuff you'd find on CraigsList I guess.

[quote name='kube00']I know what it is...people typically charge for stuff on my local freecycle[/QUOTE]

That is against the rules.

Man, that's insane... I agree though, D is great. You can't save it, and you have to complete it in three hours, but it's pretty awesome.

Every time I look on CL or FreeCycle in my area it's exactly like pcktlnt said in their area. It's crap that's leftover that they don't wanna pay someone to haul away, so why not give it to some unsuspecting shlep.

If I got something for free on CL/FC finally and it wasn't total shit, I'd feel kinda bad if the person giving it to me asked me what I was gonna do with it if I had every intention to resell it.

We had some greedy bitch on CL in my area doing that. She would beg for shit on there 'for her kids', then be selling the stuff in other sections within days.

I always kind of wonder if the person giving away items for free found out I was gonna resell them, would that make them think twice the next time?

The Freecycle group back where I just moved from consists of people wanting fully-functional electonics/toys/etc. Offers consist of junk and unwanted pets. It's pretty sad.

bread's done
Back