Check out the Silent Hill Movie trailer!

Why is that fruity poster there? Where's OTMs? This doesnt mean the contest is over does it? Is that too many questions in a row? Should I stop asking stuff now?

Also, I cant seem to get this trailer to play .. in Firefox or IE

Holy flashback to 1998, I didn't know they were following the games that closely.

Still looks like it has some cheesy moments though.

Damn that was.......pretty sweet. This is chalking up to be one of the best video game- movies of our time.

Kinda makes want to play through the games.....i never played them before. I know....i am ashamed.

I saw this preview last night when screening Underworld. It gave me a new found hope for movies based on video games. Then I saw a preview for the crapfest that is Stay Alive.

Wow, I'm suprised how true they stayed to the games well at least from the looks of the trailer. Looks like this one movie not to be missed.

Why is there a Pyramid Head in there if it's following the SH1/3 story? No, no...nothing about this makes sense!

Wow, looks very good. Whenever that siren went on signaling that pyramidhead was coming I almost cried.

Looks....okay. I hate Hollywood-driven melodrama. FEAR WITHOUT END. God, give me a break already. Tired of these cliched lines over and over. MYSTERIES WITHOUT ANSWERS. Anyone can build that sort of stupid line - "a without b."

Aside from that, it looks ok.

Strangely, after viewing this, a ton of alarms just went off outside my apartment complex - firetrucks and stuff. Creepy.

[quote name='jmcc']Why is there a Pyramid Head in there if it's following the SH1/3 story? No, no...nothing about this makes sense![/QUOTE]

For one thing it's not a full on adaptation of the game, hence all the new, but similar chracters and two: it's fuckING Pyramid Head! I don't care why, I'm just happy he's in.

That trailer was fan-fucking-tastic, I especially loved how they used all the music in the trailer from various SH2 games, a nice touch.

[quote name='el bobo']Wow, looks very good. Whenever that siren went on signaling that pyramidhead was coming I almost cried.[/QUOTE]

It also went off all the time in SH1 when the world was changing. I can't remember if it was used in SH3 and SH4

"When the online journalists visited the set on that July day, they were filming scenes in a hospital. Radha Mitchell, bloodied, shirt-torn and generally quite bashed up is moving through a long, dark hallway in the hospital searching for her daughter. What makes it difficult for Rose to mobilize in this scene is the Dark Nurses. The Dark Nurses are just some of the evil villains in the movie; they are blind and vicious. Rose has to weave through these rows of wicked Nurses quietly and carefully and only with a small flashlight, as every time the flashlight is moved, the Nurses move. The only time the Nurses see someone is when the flashlight shines on them, in which case they take their deadly instrument, the scalpel, and slash away. If the flashlight is off, they can't see her. Samuel Hadida, the film's main producer, tells us that "All of the nurses movements have been choreographed, just when the light hits them they're moving."

bread's done
Back