Check Out This Deal!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sobishop

CAGiversary!
I got a "raw" deal in the fact that I posted a thread stating how newegg.com now has Burnout Paradise for 360 and PS3 at 19.99, but now the post is closed. These prices were not in effect till today even though the universal price drop was already announced. After reading several identical deal posts (still open) about Amazon, BB, CC, and GS having the new price, I checked some other online stores and low and behold they didn't have it at the new price. I apologize for updating you guys on which store now has the new price. Since I thought it was a better deal than anywhere else that doesn't have some kind of promotion to accompany it and that it ships free within 3 days (fastest free online shipping that I am aware of) with no tax for the majority of the states, I figured I would let you in on it. I will be sure not to make that mistake again. If you did read my earlier post and it helped you get a better deal, then I am glad I could help out. You can thank the mod for not being able to show your appreciation.

why are you wasting our time with this?

if you have a problem with a mod closing a thread, PM the mod. if you thought posting this would win you some support i'd suggest leaving the community.

Dont be a crybaby. Alsmost everyone get their deals delete once in their time here at CAG. Its supposed to happen since your deal was a REPEAT. Grow up. I've had mine deleted and I am glad since I made the error, not the mods.

Now mods, please delete this thread too, haha.

My new hobby is posting in threads that are about to be deleted. It beats stamp collecting/ tranny hooker soliciting (my old hobbies).

Wow! Anonymity makes you say things to someone you wouldn't normally say to their face because if you did they would impale their fist into your face.

Thanks for your reply emerald. As for the rest of you...go fuck yourself.

[quote name='sobishop']Wow! Anonymity makes you say things to someone you wouldn't normally say to their face because if you did they would impale their fist into your face.

Thanks for your reply emerald. As for the rest of you...go fuck yourself.[/quote]

I see a banning in your future. I mean, seriously, this is a NON-issue.

I've had threads I've made get merged or locked before. It's NOT a big deal. Of course, saying that thing about punching someone(or as you called it impaling their fist into your face)over the sarcastic comments of others made over the net isn't going to ingratiate you with ANYONE around here.

To avoid such things(locking/deleting of your threads) happening in the future, I'd suggest using the SEARCH feature before posting a deal.

Just a bit of friendly advice. Take it or not.

[quote name='bmulligan']Well, at least he didn't put this in the deals thread like most other idiots would.

I'm just sayin'.....[/quote]It was in the Deals forum until I moved it in here. I should've listened to my first instinct and closed it after moving it. Fixed now.

And OP, BTW, it wasn't a mod who closed the thread, it was CheapyD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back