Check out this Simpson test.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']Got it to work. I'm Marge. Shit.[/quote]

That's exactly what I said when mine came up Marge.

Oh well.

PS - It doesn't work in Firefox. I had to load up IE for the button at the bottom to work properly.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']It keeps saying Error on page even after I filled everything out. :|[/quote]

Same thing happened to me. I just x'd out and tried again, and it worked.

[quote name='Stargun007']I think the site is down. It was posted at Fark.com, which meant it got an insanely high number of hits.[/quote]

That's probably the reason than. I didn't know that it was on Fark since I haven't been on it all day. I just found it searching through simpson stuff on google.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']It keeps saying Error on page even after I filled everything out. :|[/quote]
Turn off your pop up blocker, thats how I got it to work.

I just tried disabling my PopUp Blocker in Mozilla and then it opened fine in a new window. However, I got Lisa. Not quite sure what to make of that.

I got somebody that nobody got yet but I dont think I should be happy about it...

You are Barney

"Uh oh, my heart just stopped... ah, there it goes."

Yeah disabling the pop-up blocker did the trick

krustyshocked2.gif

I'm Mr. Hibbert.... wanted to be Bart or Homer :(

anyways it worked for me the first time i tried with no errors... not sure why it didnt work right for some of the others

I tried it again (the link didn't work the first time).

Wow..Im Lisa Simpson. Thats cool cause she is the smartest in Springfield.

[quote name='Cracka']I'm Mr. Hibbert.... wanted to be Bart or Homer :(

anyways it worked for me the first time i tried with no errors... not sure why it didnt work right for some of the others[/quote]

Hibbert is cool. He laughs at death...

[quote name='Xevious'][quote name='Cracka']I'm Mr. Hibbert.... wanted to be Bart or Homer :(

anyways it worked for me the first time i tried with no errors... not sure why it didnt work right for some of the others[/quote]

Hibbert is cool. He laughs at death...[/quote]

"How come you didn't chuckle?"

{Hibbert in serious voice} "There's nothing to chuckle about.."

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='Xevious'][quote name='Cracka']I'm Mr. Hibbert.... wanted to be Bart or Homer :(

Hibbert is cool. He laughs at death...[/quote]

"How come you didn't chuckle?"

{Hibbert in serious voice} "There's nothing to chuckle about.."[/quote]

hahah you can never get sick and tired of simpson..

but eh i end up with lisa

bread's done
Back