Check yo emails - 10% off code for the PlayStation store.

Jackovasaurus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got one out of nowhere. No special message or anything, just an email with the subject - Here's a 10% discount code on us.

Expires 11/23/15

Nothing...

giphy.gif

I didn't even get the one from buying the two or more games 

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up OP! But nothing... I did find out something about my account's password not being safe and someone trying to hack in...

Seriously can we stop these check your email threads.
Heres some free advice for you. If you dont like these threads, do not click the threads that say "Check yo emails" and you wont have to deal with them. If these threads help one person find an email that they would have just deleted, or ended up in their spam then it is worth it. Now go cry someplace else.

Got an email that said "Here's a 15% discount code on us" so I'm wondering if they are sending out different emails with random discounts.

Got an email that said "Here's a 15% discount code on us" so I'm wondering if they are sending out different emails with random discounts.
Got one that said, "This $50 PS Store credit offer won't last long," but then I remembered I get these every fucking month when they try to get me to sign up for one of their credit cards.

People still use email, really? We've gone past Back To the Future people, get on your hoverboards and over your ancient emails already.

I received a $10 code to add to my psn wallet. Thanks for the post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even checked my spam folder. Only messages from Soulmai Nadie the Secret Seducer and Extennze. Clicked on both just to make sure they weren't from Sony.

Email? Wow, I hadnt looked at my email in like 5 years.

Thank god cag is around to remind me to check it.

Even checked my spam folder. Only messages from Soulmai Nadie the Secret Seducer and Extennze. Clicked on both just to make sure they weren't from Sony.
Senior dating options and Julia looking to know where she should deposit some money, neither were from Sony also :(

Called Amazon to complain I didn't get one and they're sending me a free PSN!

Thanks OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo! Bby raps da trooth!
Got dis email 2.
10 P/C o.f.f. Eeech ern e'vry da til tiz X-pires.
ten cent plus GA-mur-C[L]UB FtaWins
#LetsGetDanerous #LetsRoll #Nver4getz

bread's done
Back