Check your e-mail, Newegg is gifting out $10 cards

JoKu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
Received today at 1:53pm EST.

The subject will read,

"Here's $10, Spend It However You Want. Welcome Back to Awesome."

Don't know what the qualifications are, but i'm signed up to receive their e-mails and I haven't purchased anything from them in about 2 years.

I cashed out on a $10 Xbox Gift Card (email delivery) for a total of $0.00

Received code an hour later.

Xbox's Black Friday sale starts Nov 20 for Gold Members, now i sit and wait. Witcher 3 will be $10 less-er.

Thanks Newegg!

I got the $10 credit and a 10% off code in two separate emails.  According to my order history it's been over 3 years since my one and only purchase from newegg, which was for $9.99 lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one of these a month or two ago and just got another one.  Used it on a Nintendo card last time, so now I've gotta decide whether I want Nintendo or Playstation credit.  

And I'm probably gonna stress about this decision a little more than I should because I live a spoiled, privileged life, hell yeah

I assume those that got are signed up to get their emails and such. I just looked and had all them turned off. I turned them back on to see if I will get the email. I would love a free $10 reward. I would buy me some Xbox Live Credit. 

Wow I just now saw this thread & checked my email. I never pay attention to those newegg emails. They sent me one & it was still good! Used it to get a free Xbox $10 digital code. Thanks for sharing this!!

bread's done
Back